Ch.15 You Lost That Right

Start from the beginning

"Okay kitty." He said when i was off of him.

He pushed it. "You want a kitty i'll give you a kitty." I said and before anyone could say anything i shifted into my jaguar.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!! Calm down it was just a joke!" He said with hands up in defense.

I shifted back and they all calmed down. I sat down and Tryone and Luke sat down beside me. Luke growled and i slapped him across the face.

"Bad dog." I said point at him and the guys started laughing. He growled again and i slapped him again.

"Stop that." I said and the guys started laughing harder.

"Dude you just got man-handled. Or should i say girl-handled." Riley said between breaths.

That made me laugh and he got up and went upstairs. We were all to busy laughing to notice that he went upstairs. When i noticed he was gone i told them i would be back and i headed up to his room.

I didnt even knock on the door, i just went in and i noticed that the shower was running so i locked the door behind me.

After about 10 minutes the shower went back off and i just stood there waiting for him to come out.

He came out with a towel wrapped wround his waist and he was drying his hair with another. He didnt notice me and i couldnt help but chuckle.

He turned around and thats what made me laugh. His face was priceless.

"What are you doing in here?" He said as he put the towel that he was using to dry his hair on the ground.

Thats when I really got a look at him. His hair was dripping, which made him look very sexy and i couldn't help but look at him more. I looked at his abs and chest. Beads of water were there and I bit my lip.

"Umm i just came up here to see why you left but then i noticed that you were in the sh-shower." I stuttered at the last word! Why!

"Well if you would stop eye raping me i would tell you." He said smirking and i blushed.

"Well sorry your body looks sexy." I said as i walked over to him.

He tensed and i was swaying my hips which i could tell he was getting a little excited.

"Well i'm fine now." He said nervously.

"Umm not trying to be mean but can you get out so i can change." He said gripping the towel on his waist.

"Why? I've already seen the wonderful things." I whispered seduceivly in his ear. He was taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Annie. Please." He said his eyes now dark.

"Alright." I said leaving the room and laughing a little while doing so.

I went to my room and put on booty shorts and a different black tank top. I walked out of the room and downstairs. I went in the kitchen and grabbed my phone and plugged in my headphones.

I played "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia. I just blasted my ears with that while i made brownies. As i was putting the brownies in the oven, someone spanked my butt and i yelped.

I acceidently dropped the brownies but they landed fine without breaking. I set the timer and everything and looked to see who it was. Luke of course.

I returned the favor and spanked his butt and he said,

"Ooo, how that turns me on."

I turn around and all the guys are laughing including Luke.

"Well guess whos not getting my brownies now!" I said sticking my tougne out.

"No no no please im sorry please!" He begged.

"Eh. I will think about it." I said walking out of the kitchen. I still had one earbud in and was about to put the other one in.

"Nice ass Anna!" David yelled at me.

"Thanks!" I said turning around to face him but i heard a growl.

"O Luke shut up!" I yelled at Luke. Not mad just teasingly.

"That wasnt me." He said as i rounded the corner to look at him.

"Then who-" Cole said but got cut off my Lewis shoving David in the wall.

"THATS IT!" I yelled. I pulled out my gun and pressed it against Lewis's head. I heard the guys back up and where now scared and nervous.

"Now i suggest you let him go or i will pull this trigger Chris." I said through gritted teeth. He let him go but stayed put. David ran to the guys and watched.

"You wouldn't. Im your-" i cut him off.

"Nope. Not anymore. There is no way in hell im your mate. You lost every right to ever call me that in your life. Im sick of you Chris. And if you really think i wont pull this trigger i will." I saod through gritted teeth again.

"Then do it." He said starting to shake a little.

"You know what i would love too! But i wont waste my bullets that i made to waste on you. And plus i use this gun for rouges, not for dumbasses." I nearly yelled and put the gun on my side.

"I cant do this anymore." I muttered under my breath and ran up to my room. I slammed the door behind me and flopped myself on my bed and just cried. For the first time in 3 years.