"I was wanting to kiss here, this fucking mole" her back arched at his whisper, head falling on his shoulder "To leave my mark" Another nibbled and her hold tightened around his wrist which was holding her waist.

He smirked at her reaction and gently nibbled the area between her neck and shoulder , then showered with butterfly kisses, followed by few wet kisses and licks, making her total insane at his every flicks. "Now I will going to leave my mark on you, Nandini" her stomach tightened at his words and next second she was blank as she felt his canines taking an hold of her sensitive skin before he grazed it bit harshly , giving her the sweet pain followed by the rain of kisses to soothe the area.

She had to bite her lips hard to not to moan out his name loud but it all went in vain as it escaped "Manik"

He was satisfied by the artwork he had left on her, his first mark on her, and he wanted to stare at it as longer as he could, it looks good on her from his point of view.

"It looks good on you, Miss Musibat" He mumbled and moved back, not before dropping an open mouth wet kiss on the mark.

She turned glaring at him hard "What was that Manik?"

"That's called Tit for tat" He shrugged.

"I am not yours, you can't just touch me like this without my consent" She yelled as she wanted to put the whole blame on him , to get away from him.

"We can never be together, we can never be boyfriend girlfriend and you have to get this in your mind,I am not Mannat and Neither you are Anurag, they always meant to be together but we aren't" She went on bursting on him, while he just stared at her yawning.

"Such a terrible actor" He complimented walking towards the small refrigerator and taking out the beer can.

"What the hell you are doing,Manik? You just got well and you want to consume alcohol? Are you out of your mind huh? This is not good for your health" She blabbered out in concern, snatching the can from his grip.

He stared at her amused and then said "Now this is some real shit, full of authenticity no terrible acting involved" Her eyes widened, when she realised that he was just testing her to bring the concern of him out of hers, and He was succeded, indeed.

He pulled her in his arms , with a jerk, startling her as the can fell down from her hand with a sound "You are concerned for me and you---" Stopping his sentence, he poked his index finger just the skin above her heart "You feel for me the way I feel for you , it's just you don't want to accept it, but remember Nandini you are coward who is running away from this feeling but I am not" His hold loosened and he step back , making his way towards the washroom . She was still standing there like a statue.

"Miss Musibat, do you want to spend a night here in my room? You know I don't mind it" She flinched at his loud voice and turned to found him standing outside the washroom door with a playful grin.

Didn't he the same guy who talked so seriously just like a min back?

"Ughhh" She stomped her feet in frustration and went to her room to get some sleep.

It was a tiring day, indeed.
_____________________________

Next Day.

Nandini stirred in sleep, hearing her phone rings then opened her eyes yawning, the room was still dark because of the curtains.

Grabbing the phone she picked the call which was from Mannat.

She started talking with her twin and also opened the curtains, letting the sunlight enter inside the room and blessing it with the brightness which erupted every corner.