You can accuse Lisa of many things and say many things about her. But never, NEVER would she ever play with Roseanne's heart or destroy it. That is a promise Lisa would be willing to sacrifice anything to keep it.

Jennie, who thought this was going to happen, noticed when her eyes accidentally fell on Lisa's hanging arm, that her right fist was already clenching. Her veins on the back of her hand stood out and Lisa could literally feel her fingernails digging into her palm.

Through this slight pain in the palm of her hand, Lisa also noticed that she was again on the verge of using violence to solve her problems. But then, Lisa remembered the look Rosé had in her eyes when she was about to hit Young-Ra. That hurt and pleading look that asked Lisa not to. If Lisa were to strike now, it would hurt Rosé more than Bo-Ra.

With her jaw clenched, Lisa swallowed hard the aggression that had been building up on Bo-Ra all the time she had been away from school and unable to confront her, and took the tension out of her clenched hand.

"Mmm, sure Lisa. Listen. We both know that I have to admit that you are very hot. Someone like you, someone with that confidence and that look, whether she likes it or not, is a heartbreaker" Bo-Ra leaned a bit towards Lisa, who is definitely anything but a heartbreaker to herself and all her friends.

"Like it or not Lisa, sooner or later you're really going to slip into cheating"  These were Bo-Ra's last words before she turned her back to Lisa and Jennie and started to walk away.

Jennie, who was more than happy about it, thought that all this drama between her friend and Bo-Ra was finally over. But this joy didn't last long, because Lisa had one more little thing to say.

With her arms crossed in front of her chest and a mean little grin on her lips, Lisa spoke against her enemy's back "She's so good at walking away because her dad did"

Jennie could have choked on her own spit when she heard that line.

Oh yeah, that was some drama when Bo-Ra first came back to school after her dad left the family not very nicely.

Bo-Ra's eyes widened in absolute rage before her whole body turned with a jerky twist back to Lisa, who still had her grin on her lips that only made Bo-Ra angrier. "Oh Manoban, now you've taken it too far"

With her pace picked up, the black-haired girl walked towards Lisa angrily and with a piercing stare.

Lisa tho did not move an inch. Neither to the back, to the front nor to the side. She knew that whatever Bo-Ra would do next would get her into trouble.

When there were only some centimeters in between Bo-Ra and Lisa, the black haired girl raised her hand and was about to slap Lisa hard across the face.

Her swing, however, was interrupted by a strong, masculine voice. "Bo-Ra Shin!"

"Principal Lim..." Bo-Ra spoke barely audibly as her own breath caught at the sight of the highest ranking man in the school.

"What's this about?" the tall principal continued as he approached his student, who is now in real trouble. "You know very well the school rules about violence"

"It's really not what it looks like, you see, Lisa and I were just talking and I had to stretch.... because my shoulder along with my upper arm still hurt a lot from Friday's gym class..."