~Chapter 17~

Recap: sam was killed and vivian was asked to eat his flesh by tae

__________________

You love y/n but not more than me .
Taehyung said poking the another piece of flesh with his fork .

He offered it to vivian who was all drowsy sitting on the floor still coughing throwing the sticky blood out.

'Should i give you the proof'?
He asked while she nodded knowing he would definitely fail.
But the thing that he did prooved her wrong popping her eyes out the sockets .

Taehyung laced the flesh onto his lips and sniffed it deep as if it was an expensive  perfume.

And at the next level the flesh was inside his mouth and canines efficiently tearing it up mixing them with the his saliva devouring to every corner of the mouth room.

The sight made her feel terrible.
'See i told , i can do anything for her'
He said gulping the flesh swirling his tongue all around his lips.

He kept the plate on the table giving a tingle echo in the silent room .

'Now your turn'
He said pointing on her breast pushing the barrel a little deep .
Her heart palpitated while her legs quivered dripping the sweat on the floor.

'A boundry of life and death'
The exact place where she was.

'I'll n-not tell an-nyone'
She said dropping her bony knees to kiss the ground joining her hands together  shedding her tears out in order to beg for her life.

'Sorry but I can't afford to loose my girl'
With the last statement she heard, he pressed the trigger , causing the bullet to make a hole in her heart splashing the blood away onto the beige wall.

The heavy shrill scream turned into soft whimpers and completely fading of in the melody of death

'Rest in peace'
He said while crouching down pulling up his pants from thighs .

He uncovered the another lid.
Taking out a candle and lighter 

He lighted up the candle and placed inside the hole letting the hot wax to melt down .
He tilted it letting the drop of wax drip down to hold the candle

'Happy murder's day'

He swept his hands on the plate of sam's flesh
.
He poked it opening her mouth filling it all with his meat .

'Treat'
He laughed psychotically adding his hands in the pocket taking out the ciggar and exhaling it causing the room's view to get blur by smoke

______________

'Hello sir'
A random waiter said passing and bowing his head a little through the hallway thinking him as a guest while he smirked and bowed with his mask on.

_________________

Street 25
Block E .
Stoke Newhington

The gloomy clouds hovered upon in the atmosphere pressing the cold winds to touch his handsome face and make his moist lips dry.
The patter sound spreaded on the street making the aura gothic with the presence of streetlights.

He was least bothered and walked upon to the crossway on his way to the church.
The way illuminated by streetlights and a 24 hour medical store and a food hub.

Rubbing his hands with the cold and wet he passed all the shutters

The thing that attracted his soul was the enterance of the ancient church
Being a little wet he stepped inside the vintage shaded church enclosed with the huge gates and the windows with all the seats empty and the candles of worship lighted infront of the statue of the  christ infront. It felt a heaven to him