~chapter 3~

Warning :- extreme slasher content ahead .

             ●Chapter 3●          'FIRST MURDER'   

             ●Chapter 3●
          'FIRST MURDER'

                      ●
                      ●

1st feb, 2005
East london

I woke up from the ground feeling the rays of sun from the uncurtained window.
My neck was hurting after sleeping for hours in an unfortable posture.

I stretched my hands looking for my phone and found it lying on the mat with the same diary .

The anxiety didn't fail to make me freak out.
I sighed heavily before opening it again but my phone buzzed indicating a call.

"Hey morning babes"
"M-Morning lexi" i said .

Where have you been ??
I had been calling you since night , but didnt even pick up the call" she said with her volume up

"I m sorry ,i -i slept early "
I hurridly said .

"I am coming in 10 minutes to pick you up, so better get ready " she said .

I didn't want to tell her because i know how silly steps she could take .

8:21am

The dillemma rushed into me ,whether to take the diary along or not?
My eyes kept wandering and hands involuantarily picked it up and then to my bag and moved out of my appartment and sat in Lexi's car that was in the parking lot.

9:01am
As i entered the school premises, i felt a sting of shudderness and vibration as i saw "TAEHYUNG" standing at the corner of the classroom eyeing everyone who was entering the class.

I looked at him back nervously and sat on my chair next to Lexi's row and quite far from him.

I don't think so that i should return him his diary.

I was snapped out of my thoughts after i heard Professor Lawrence starting the lecture.

I could not concentrate as my mind was stuck in something else while his stares were the cause of the distractions.
I looked at him from the corner of my eyes gawking at me, but i tried to ignore it and do my stuffs

"So what will be answer of this equation if we put the value of x as -2 " the professor questioned the students .

I was not sparing even a glance on the board

"Wang Y/N"
My eyes wide opened as he spoke my name .

"Y-yes sir"
I shuddered and stood up

"Tell me the answer"
He yelled

My brain couldn't work at the time ,i looked around the class to see everyone looking at me standing on the seat.
My heart raced after seeing Taehyung