~ first night at neptunes ~

after the insident at the pool me and michael went up to the room to get changed and washed for tonights karaoke at neptunes.
me and michael had planed to do some karaoke. well i might have forced him, but oh well i was sont on mine and michaels big double bed scrolling through my phone when my friend mason rung.
i quickly answered
"Mason! havnt talked to you in ages" i said and michaels head swung round the bathroom door looking at me in a weird way i have never seen him look at me that way before but it must be nothing
" it was good talking to you but i have to go... ye bye"
i walked to the bathroom door thta was oppen to see michael dressed up in a nice pair of genes and a polo shirt but his hair was still wet from his shower but i must have been watching a bit to long
"take a picture it will last longer" michael said turning to me with a big smirk on his face. i felt a quick flush of heat run to my cheeks i left the room to stand infront of the full lenth mirror.
(outfit at the top)
michael than follows me out and places his chin on my sholder and looked at me through the mirror while i would straighten my outfit, he then whispered something in my ear
"you look beautiful" i turn arounf plassing my hands on his sholder to say
"you dont look bad youself" giving him a kiss on the cheek and walk to the bed to get my bag that consisted of lip gloss , phone and room key.
"lets go do some karaoke" i said grabbing michaels hand a leading him to the door

~time skip to neptunes~

"who wants another drink" janice said grabbing her empty glass.
"ill help ya" i said
"u sure love"
"ye"
me and janice walked of to the bar to retrieve the drinks for everyone else but we did not know a certain conversation was going on.

micks pov

"ay mickey you like her dont ya" mick said drinking the last of his bear.
"what... why do you think that shes my bestfriend" said my son
"she might be your best friend but you sure as hell dont look at he that way ,thats the way mell use to look at me" madge joined in lighting up yet another cigarette.
he was about to say something but janice and sophie had already walked back with our drinks.

sophies pov

"and a vodka orange for mrs madge"
"thank you love"
"no problem madge"
more and more people were doing karaoke some were lets say very different what am i kidding they were sh*t, i was going to but i just dint want to anymore i was getting really tired so tired i started falling asleep in michaels lap.

janices pov

i nudged me mam and mick so they could look at what was witnesing infront of us. sophie had fallen asleep in michaels lap and he was playing with her hair with a giant smile on his face.
"mick look at him he really likes dont he" isaid taking a gulp of my drink.
"he must really do, we should start preparing the wedding those two might think there best friends but i bet 50$ euros that by the end of the holiday these two will be together."
"i aggree with that "

micks pov

they just looked at the young lovebirds infront of them they were completely blind about how they feel maybe they need a little push.

michael pov
i woke up sophie as she had fallen asleep and we were all going back to our rooms she wasnt very keen on waking up so i slung her arm over my sholder and half carried her since she was so tired.
whe got to the room and allwed her to get changed into her pjs and mine to we both got into bed. i was laying on my back ans she was facing me. without me relising she had moved and placed her head on my chest. the slight sound of her gently breathes echoed through the room sending me peacfully to sleep with her on my mind and nothing else.