SYPNOSIS

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Chester Kaiven Devilles, an agent who is ruthless. He don't had family anymore. His parents died when he was a kid. And when he stepped on the right age. He discovered about the organization he joins now.

At first, the missions given to him are easy but as time goes on it becomes difficult and dangerous. When the time comes, he has a big mission. This mission is important. He has to find the big syndicates here in the Philippines. Not only the other organization will be punished if he succeeds. But also the one who killed his parents.

Until he saw Lucianna Maureen Tolentino, a gorgeous woman. She has innocent and perfect face. But despite her gentle face. She harbors anger towards her father. And there is no secret that is not revealed. He discovers that her father killed his parents. Although he wanted to kill Lucienco-Lucianna's father but he could not. Instead, he handed him over to the law and imprisoned him. Lucienco thanked him because he did not continue taking his life. And at the same time he also begged him to protect his daughter for some reason.

Will he do the criminal's favor? Will he protect the Criminal's Daughter?And will he be able to let go of his past and forgive the one who killed his parents, just because he loves Lucianna?