My eyebrows knitted together automatically. When he noticed me while making his entrance, he sighed out of frustration.

'fate really likes to put us together, don't it?' we both thought.

"Hello everyone.. I'm happy that you all joined but.. why the fuck is she here..?" he said, twirling his fingers around me.

"But boss~ isn't it bett-" Sanzu tried to interfere but got interrupted hastily,

"Sanzu, shut up." Mikey coldly said. That immediately made Sanzu successfully shut up.

"Oh, she is my sister, and I think she might be a great help to this gang!" Kakucho replied, unaware of the guy that he was talking to was my ex. He sighed again.

"No. We don't need her here." Mikey said, annoyed

"If she isn't allowed to join, then I won't either.." Kakucho quietly said, frowning at him, wondering what the big deal was. I was shocked and dumbfounded after hearing that, and my lips twitched abit before slightly curling upwards. Mikey sighed for the umpteenth time and nodded.

"I see.." He said before nodding in approval and massaging his temples. Kakucho silently cheered but kept his tough guy act up. An imaginary light bulb appeared on top of Mikey's head before he smirked.

"By the way, I have a girlfriend and I hope you all would treat her well." Mikey announced before calling.

"Babe!"

'What? He has never called me anything other than my name..' I thought, without showing any expressions.

"Yes, baby?" A feminine voice replied. Her voice was high and squeaky, much to my, no, most of the people here's displeasure. She clung onto Mikey's hand and snuggled into him.

"This is my girlfriend, Sakura Abe, soon to be Sakura Sano." He said while smirking.

'What the actual fuck? He was probably with her for a week or so and is already arranging their marriage? I've been with him for three years? And he hasn't even called me anything but [Name].' I furiously thought but on the outside, I wasn't showing any emotion whatsoever. If I broke down, it means I lost.

 I yawned and took out my PSP from my pocket and started to play with it. I could tell everyone else were also really awkward when he was introducing Sakura, and especially when he said the 'soon to be Sakura Sano' part.

His smirk  dropped when he noticed me not showing any expressions of being upset or distressed, but instead just boredly looking at Sakura, before playing my PSP.  His eyes twitch slightly before his face returned back to its neutral expression.

"Just to warn you all, once you join, you can never go back." Mikey said, colder than before. Everybody just nodded, but I just ignored him and continued playing my PSP. He just told us to introduce each other and get along before going to somewhere to do something 'important'.

"Kokonoi Hajime." A guy with long with hair stated, breaking the silent tension.

"Rindou Haitani."

"Ran Haitani."

"Mochizuki Kanji"

"Sanzu Haruchiyo~"

"Akashi Takeomi"

"Kakucho Hitto." 

".. [Name]" I said quietly, not taking my eyes off my PSP.

"We gave you are last names too, so shouldn't you?" (omg that rhymes)  Mochizuki said.

"She's my sister.. didn't I say that?" Kakucho said, dumbfounded. I hummed and nodded, signalling that he was right. I saved and power-offed my PSP before stuffing it into my pockets.

"Ohhh.. yeah." Mochizuki said.

"Don't worry, Mochi chan, everyone makes mistakes, especially the dumb ones." I said.

"Mochi chan?.." he repeated, not offended that I called him dumb. I nodded my head.

"You're tomi kun." I pointed to Takeomi.

"You're rin rin." I pointed to Rindou.

"You're ran chan." I pointed to Ran.

"You're ko chan." I pointed to kokonoi.

"And you're haru chan." I finished, pointed to Sanzu.

"But.. why though?" Kokonoi asked. I shrugged

"Easier to say and memorise." I said.

"I thought the nicknames were cute.. or.. do you not like it?" I said, tilting my head slightly. Everybody flushed and immediately denied, agreeing with me that the nicknames were indeed, cute.

"Hmm.. do we follow him since we're done or what?.." I asked quietly. They just shrugged and followed Mikey, with me lazily trailing behind.

{at the bonten headquarters}

"You all will have each room.. and you." Mikey pointed to me, scrunching his nose up in disgust. I just ignored him and continued playing my PSP. If I were to look at him, I would also be looking at his little whore since she's clinging onto him ever so slightly.

He frowned as he noticed how stubborn I was. To be completely honest, he was a little disappointed that I couldn't care less of his new girlfriend. But if he were to know me better, he would've noticed the tiny bit of sadness in my eyes.

"Just share a room with your brother, I don't want to be wasting any more rooms for a girl like you." Mikey said bluntly before going to his office with Sakura.

I didn't react and just lazily followed my brother. Atleast we had a free room that we didn't need to pay rent for right? That's good enough. Rent's been taking up too much of our money anyways.

"Cho, I'll get everything from the house, so you just rest here ok? You must be tired after walking with him so I'll help." I said.

"H-huh? Everything? Don't you think that's too much for y-" he tried to insist on helping me but I just declined.

After all, moving everything from a house is really easy!

Let's just say, I underestimated how much work I would need to do. I actually thought I had to use up 30% of my energy but I only used up 15%! After moving everything, I called cho out. He was surprised that I only took 30 minutes to move a whole house's worth of things in half an hour. I left all the food we had in a fridge right next to our bed, and on the other side with a nightstand. (I'll leave the rest of the room up to you to decorate)

By the time I was done, it took a total of 45 minutes, moving the things included. Kakucho was really surprised and proud to see the end result, and peppered me with compliments like how he always does.

"I'll do anything for you, nii-chan." I said simply, feeling warm inside, making him smile uncontrollably as his heart was throbbing from happiness too. He was the best brother after all.