My Strongest Princess Ever

Aarohi ran as fast as lightning and landed straight in her Naksh Mamu's arms. Keerti also hugged and kissed her as if there was no tomorrow. Aarohi was this happy after an eternity. Everybody came out into the hall because of the sudden intrusion due to the recent wave of excitement. Naksh and Keerti, indeed, received a warm welcome from the Goenkas. 

Aarohi was not ready to leave their side even for a second, and the visible glee on her face made Kairav and Akshara feel light-hearted. They all enjoyed themselves a lot and no sooner did Aarohi take Keerti with her than they both sat gazing at the void in the sky. Naksh knew what Aarohi had gone through but always feared talking to her about it. Suddenly Aarohi broke the ice, " Thanks for pitching in and always being there for me." 

Naksh looked deep into her eyes but could not read them. They had a hurricane of emotions incorporated into them and only she knew how she had contained it all deep inside her. "After Akshu and Kairav bhaiya, you two are my best support. You, in spite of being Naira maa's brother always have supported me. This really means a lot." Naksh was happy yet gloomy on hearing this. But not showing the latter emotion, he said with a sweet smile, "You are not alone, we all love you by heart."

Manish had come to call Naksh and heard their entire conversation. And Manish being Manish said, " And here starts your manipulative emotional talks." Hearing Bade Papa's voice Aarohi rose to her feet quickly. "You can never get over with it, can you?" This did not make naksh stand high but his anger was certainly hightened.

Naksh tried to stop Manish from speaking something insensitive and doing so said "We should end this topic right here. Papa forget all this..." but he was cut by Manish and he spoke "You always think that by playing this victim card you can get all the sympathy and attention you want.Don't you? but you are not worth it.Your mother also tried using the same tactics...."

Naksh now grew uncomfortable and shouted at the top of his voice,"Papa.... Don't"Aarohi had by now clutched Naksh's hand. Hearing the ruckus,everybody had come out and so had the Birla family. They all kept mum to avoid any drama in front of their to be relatives, despite of the fact that everyone had already heard and understood what just happened.

All the Goenkas,including Aarohi,pasted a smile on their faced which was just a facade. The Birlas followed the lead. Aarohi kept her eyes low, not allowing anybody to see the swelling tears in her eyes and simply stood their, putting her hands together. Her smile did not loose its charm though it was a fake one and the only one to see through that charm of hers was Neil.Once everybody was warmly welcomed Aarohi just vanished out of his sight. Neil could not afford leaving her alone so went behind her.

Aarohi kept walking on the road with no destination . Neil maintained a safe distance so that she could not see him but kept checking if she was fine. Soon they reached a garden and Aarohi sat on the bench with a thump. She took out a handkerchief on which it was embroidered "My Strongest Princess ever

At this instant Neil felt she would break down, but what happened was just the opposite. Aarohi pricked the inside of her cheek and let in the only tear that might have managed to escape . 

SHE DID NOT CRY!!!

Hey guyzzz srry for the late update.

Here is an another update. Do vote,comment and follow if you liked the track