Emotion and Strength

After the intense argument that had taken place in Goenka's mansion, Neil could sense the tension rising in the house, upon realizing that the argument was rather done in front of a to-be relative. To ease the pensive mood, Neil went to Akshara and said "Well Akshara,uhm sorry bhabhi, your blushing face tells how desperate you are to dress as the bride" This was supposed to be heard by Akshara, but Neil purposely said it loud enough to make everyone giggle. Sadly, Aarohi was not a part of this as she had darted her way up to the room.

Neil could not avoid his strong will to go and look after Aarohi. So, listening to his conscience, he went straight to her room, once the entire family had dispersed finding their respective works. He wasn't able to muster up the courage to talk to her, so simply looked at the girl who looked past the window, unaware of his presence. Finally, he broke the ice, by placing his hand on her shoulder saying "Aarohi...".

These concerned words from Neil's voice made Aarohi feel better. She did not know why, but she felt as if after a long decade she had someone, who cared for her like her father-her superhero-Kartik. All her sweet memories of the superhero and his princess raced through Aarohi's mind. She suddenly started muttering, "He was the only one who cared for me. My dad. He used to say that Naira maa gave him the girl who would do anything to make them happy..." She took a pause struggling as the emotions blocked her voice. Neil though did not expect this but did not interrupt, to let her grieve and release all that she had hidden.

Aarohi then continued, "And maa- my Sirat maa- gave him the girl who would do anything to keep them safe." Neil felt something break in his heart, eying her condition, but was even more happy, about the fact that she had finally started speaking her heart out. This mix of emotions made Neiltighten his grip on Aarohi's shoulder. This broke her trance and she quickly wiped away her tears. Aarohi cussed on what she formerly said, avoiding meeting Neil's eyes. She finally said"Forget what I just said. It was stupid of me." Neil. knowing she said all that subconsciously, simply passed a smile making Aarohi even more confused.

The tensed day somehow passed by, but Aaorohi was least affected by the incidents of the previous day for today somebody was to be their guest. Her favourites- Naksh mamu and Keerti mami. Naksh was Naira's brother but loved Sirat like his own sister. Aarohi used to be a fan of them. Naksh earlier objected to Sirat's presence, but later he used to always defend her in front of Manish, and so did Keerti. 

Naksh believed that after Kartik and Sirat's death-Akshara and Aarohi were the emotion and strength of the family 

Here's another update. Thanks for all the love. Do vote and follow if you like the track!!!