Just Nothing!!!

"I miss you maa, I do" said the teary-eyed girl tightening her grip on the soaked pillow she had held pretty close to her chest. The tears fell from her plumpy cheeks onto the frame of her lovely parents- Kartik and Sirat.

Soon there was a knock, rather a thump on the door. Aarohi's sister, Akshara was extremely happy for the conversation downstairs ended in their favour. Aarohi quickly wipes her tears, sets the room and her emotions tight and opens the door just to be caught in by a breathtaking hug from her sister. 

She asks Akshara "What happened why are so glad today?"  finally released from the hug. Akshara dived into the bed and told Aarohi " Bade Papa is convinced for Abhi and my marriage. I am so happy Aaru. Finally, we are getting married" Just announcing this news made Akshara blush hard but Aarohi faced a backlash of all the moments when she was truly happy- the moments of her marriage with the very same person- Abhi. Her trance was broken when Akshara shrugged her shoulders mildly and took her hands in hers dancing and swaying all around the room. Aarohi dropped her frown in a  fraction of seconds wearing a beautiful wide smile on her face. 
  --------------

Soon the day passed by, and the next day, both the sisters were awakened by the dazzling sunlight that lit their faces through the room's window. Akshara was super excited for this day as the dates for her marriage and other rituals were to be decided. But Aarohi knew that today would be a rough day to pass. They both got ready in simple clothes and minimal makeup and went to the lobby of their mansion. Everybody hugged and kissed Akshara and showered all the love in their hearts on their pretty daughter. Aarohi was already sensing the loneliness. She decided to step out of the house avoiding creating any tension in today's joyful moments

She had just opened the door and that is when she strikes against a hard body and tripped. She, as per her nature, was about to fight back and beat the person to pulp but on seeing Abhimanyu she froze. They, though were once about to get married, did not share an appreciable equation. Abhimanyu always considered Aarohi guilty of anything that happened tragically in his or Akshu's life. Well, it was no different today. Abhimanyu, with the least concern in his voice, whispered in Aarohi's ears "Better run away today Ms. Aarohi Goenka, than cause any trouble in my happy moments."

This though was meant to be heard only by Aarohi but disturbed even Neil who stood patiently behind the to-be groom. These very few words from Abhimanyu shook Aarohi to the core. She was more furious than sad and she ran out of the house with teary black orbs, her kajal preventing her tears from being seen.

Neil had somehow managed to see her wet black eyes and preferred to rather confirm if she was alright by making some sort of excuse to his loving brother. He rushed to Aarohi without realizing the need to do so. On seeing her glancing at the void as a lone tear somehow trundled down her cheek, he was partially relieved as he had found her. The concerned voice from her back, made Aarohi break her trance and look at the young man standing right before her.

She believed that he also wanted to taunt her, but realized she was wrong when he said "I apologize from my brother's side. It should not have been said. Just don't take it by heart. Do you feel OK?"
Aarohi was surprised to hear his short speech but somehow managed to reply in her emotion-struck voice and said "Yeah I am OK. What happened inside was NOTHING. Forget it" Her voice lost its loudness by the end of her words

Neil was shocked to hear that THE REBELLIOUS AAROHI GOENKA said that Abhimanyu's unreasonable and heart-wrenching words were JUST NOTHING!!!
He had realized that JUST NOTHING was not what gushed around through the heart of that broken girl, as her eyes said it all aloud and clear 
Clear enough to be heard by him.

Hope you loved the first chapter
Sorry for the extremely lengthy one
Please vote and follow