16

It was so cold when she stepped outside. Watching the snow falling, something seemed to ache in her heart, another pain. Tears prickled her eyes she wanted to break down, she went out because she was having a panic attack, she had not been in such a situation in a while now... 

She sighed as she made a couple of steps, the dogs followed her, her feet leaving traces behind her in the snow. She felt a stray tear leave her eye, the sight of the forest before her felt familiar, as if she had seen it all before, she felt like she had been here before. 

Again and again, the image of sunflowers would repeat in her head, yet another thing she had not seen in forever, the sunflowers. She could remember the warm summers, the soft warmth radiating from the sun. All too well familiar to her.

Remembering Russ' words, she would repeat them over and over. "Ukra is not as bad as he looks, he's just as ignorant as a child gets." - she nodded to herself. Those words were indeed true. Too true. She shook her head, thinking of the mistakes, the sudden urge to cry. All too much for her.

But she had to stay strong. For Russ, for Brittany. She had to. She was asked to. She had to do it. A sigh escaped her lips as she felt it. A ping in her heart. The same ping from a few years ago.

Russ watched from the window as she was standing not too far from the mansion. "Damn demons ..." - he muttered. Glaring at the two of his brothers approaching his fiancé standing in the snow. He could see Belarus and Azerbaijan. The two males seemed to be rapidly approaching her.

"Ah, Y/n." - said Belarus at the sight of the pretty thing. She watched them approach. "Hello, you must be Bel and Azer." - she said with a soft smile, wiping a stray tear which escaped her eye. "Indeed, we came to check on our future sister-in-law." - said Belarus. She frowned.

"What do you mean?" - Azerbaijan smirked while watching her tremble in place. "Oh, nothing much. Just wondering how such a pitiful little worthless thing like you could be seen as a person worthy of our brother. Russ never got to see the beauty of the world before his father died. You're not going to take it away from him now."

With a smirk. The two men took her hands, not pulling, but waiting. "Come now. We'll take you to be where you deserve to be." - they said. Y/n was as stiff as a board. What could she possibly do? She was stuck. She stood still as Bel grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the spot where she was standing. 

Suddenly, something snapped inside her head, a frown upon her face. "𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚃𝙾𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙼𝙴!!!" - she shouted, thick Russian coming out of her throat, anger was visible as she was able to smack Belarus to the ground, knocking him out. 

Azer stood dumbfounded for a moment, before going to grab her again. Her eyes shined, never before seen golden glow in her eyes showing itself.  "𝙳𝙰𝙼𝙽 𝙱𝙸𝚃𝙲𝙷!" - shouted Azer, she tried tugging her wrist from his grasp, punching him with her hand once or twice. 

He groaned as he felt a crack inside his chest. "𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚕𝚞𝚝. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝?! 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚖!" - he shouted at her, the dogs fearfully watching to see if their mistress can handle it alone, from what Sergei saw, he could see a fighter inside his future mistress. 

Y/n forcefully got Azer off of herself, smirking. "𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌, 𝙰𝚣𝚎𝚛𝚋𝚊𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚗. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚄𝚂𝚂𝚁." - she spat, she put her foot onto his neck as he lay in the snow. Belarus long passed out.