part 16 - get discharged

"Mr. Wen kexing, this is your meal for today." The nurse put the food tray on the table before walking out of the room.

"Thank you." Both zhou zishu and wen kexing chanted at the same time.

It's been a week since wen kexing woke up from coma, and zhou zishu kept visiting him without missing any day.

Wen kexing shifted his eyes from the food tray to zhou zishu, he grinned widely. Zhou zishu who understood the meaning behind the smile instantly shook his head.

"Do it yourself."

"Feed me ah-xu."

"No."

"But I'm injured."

"It's your head, your hands are fine."

"Please.." wen kexing pleaded, displaying the puppy eyes he usually did to his mother when he wants something.

Zhou zishu turned his head to the side, resisting the temptation. "I said, no." After all of those confession they made a week ago, he found it hard to refuse to everything wen kexing wants.

"Please.."

"No."

Wen kexing gave up, he slowly pulled the tray towards him. "I can't believe my boyfriend is so cruel."

"Deal with it."

"Okay.." Wen kexing feed himself slowly with the saddest expression he could show to zhou zishu.

"..."

"Lao wen, I can't believe you." Zhou zishu grunt as his hand holding the spoon, feeding the currently delighted wen kexing. He couldn't watch the obvious frown on wen kexing's face and the slow motion eating any longer.

"I took it back, you're so cute, ah-xu."

"Shut up, eat properly." Zhou zishu sighed. "Now I'm wondering why the hell am I dating an annoying guy like you."

"Deal with it."

Zhou zishu let out a small chuckle. That was true, he needs to deal with it. Who asked him to fall in love with the man he swore to hate forever? To make it worse, he's annoying too.

"Laowen, when can you be discharged?"

Wen kexing swallowed the food. "The doctor said I could be discharged tomorrow."

"Hmm what time is it? Oh wait, should I not come tomorrow?" Zhou zishu felt worried all of sudden.

"Why not?" Wen kexing's brow rose.

"Your family..no I mean, your father.."

Wen kexing clicked his tongue. "Don't worry. Let's act natural tomorrow. They won't know about this." He patted zhou zishu's head gently, head tilted to one side with a soft smile looking at his boyfriend. He understood zhou zishu's worries, and couldn't help feeling the same.

Their relationship would be a bit difficult in the future.

~♡~

The next day, zhou zishu was the first one to arrive at the hospital as they had planned. So that he could help wen kexing pack his stuff without being interfered by the wens couple.

Everything is done, wen kexing's stuff had already been packed and the bed had been tidied up. Wen kexing was changing his clothes while zhou zishu was sitting on the chair, watching him without blinking his eyes, enjoying the sight in front of him.

"Nice abs."

Wen kexing giggled as he walked towards zhou zishu. "Pervert."

Zhou zishu stood up. Without saying anything, his hands immediately went towards wen kexing, fixing the collar and buttoning one other button on the shirt.