Chapter elevan: Pure Evil

As you were cuddling with michael you both heard police sirens getting close to you. But being half asleep you didn't know hat was going on but michael knew. He started grabbing you by your arm lifting you up.

"Y/n take Boo and run!" He shouted at you.

Quickly you jointed up trying to figure out what was going on but you were far too late. There were two police officers standing over you both. One you saw them michael tackled you to the ground hugging you.

Once he was on top of you the police officers pulled him off of you which struggle from how strong michael was.

"NO Y/N BOO!" He yelled reaching out to you.

"YOUR MINE! ME YOU AND BOO WERE A FAMILY!" He screeched at the top of his lungs trying to grab you.

The two police officers shove him into the back of a cop car while other people run over to you and put you in a cop car. Not to arrest you but to keep you safe in there. While sitting in the back of the car you could hear michael yelling your name and banging on the window of the car.

"Where am i going?" I ask.

"We're taking you to the hospital sweetie." A girl says to me.

"A hospital but I'm not hurt." I say.

"We're taking you to a different type of hospital." She says.

"Okay what type then?" I ask her.

"You'll find out don't worry." She says to me while grabbing me a blanket.

After a while of driving we're in front of a police station. I get walked in there by two men then sat at a table.

"Hello you must be y/n." An older guy says to me.

"Yea that's me." I say.

"It's nice to meet you I'm Dr. Loomis I will be asking you a few questions about Michael are you okay with that?" He asks me.

"Sure." I say shrugging my shoulders while fiddling with my fingers. I don't know what else to do and it was kind of a awkward situation.

"First how long were you and Michael friends?" He says while grabbing a notepad out.

"About five months maybe." I say.

"Alright. Had he shown any sing of being obsessed with you?" He asks.

"No he grew slightly distant from me for a while actually." I say.

" Okay what we're gunna do is have you stay at a safe place for a while then we'll figure out from there." He says to me.

"Why can't I go home to my aunt?" I say.

" Im deeply sorry to tell you this but your aunt isn't here anymore michael has killed her." He says while looking down.

" Oh okay.." I say while starting to shake and feel dizzy.

Loomis notices and starts yelling for a doctor but by the time they come in I pass out and get sucked into the darkness.

I wake up seeing Michael in front of me holding my hand. Once he sees me he flashes me a smile and bends down over me.

"Michael hi." I say.

"Hi." He says.

His eye flicker from my eyes to my lips. He goes in and gives me a quick kiss on the lips. My face flushed with red and so does his.

" She should be okay all that happened is her passing out." You hear someone faintly say.

You look at Michael confused. " Who's that?" You ask.

" There going to make you feel better." He says to me then leaning in for another kiss.

But this one lasts longer. While he's doing this I'm getting butterflies in my stomach. At the same time I ask feel my stomach twisting and turning. I can't help but smile while he kisses me.

But soon I get interrupted by someone. " She's waking up!" Someone yells.

You slightly open your eyes to see a few doctors staring down at you. One of them with a ice pack in hand and another checking your heartbeat.

It was fake. He never kissed you. None of it was real. It felt like heaven it all felt so real as you were melting into his kiss. It had to be real. At this point you couldn't really tell reality from hallucinations.

While daydreaming about what was going to happen you hear someone yell " MICHAEL MYERS IS PURE EVIL!" You couldn't tell who it was at all.