Chapter six

Skip to three days before Halloween.   I know long time skip

After me and michael hanging out over the summer we got closer to each other. And it was really nice. I enjoyed being around him and he liked being around me to.

But lately he's seemed pretty quite. Or not as talkative. But I payed no mind to it.

But I payed mind to my mother never coming back. I was sad mad and felt betrayed that she left me.

But my aunty came down to take care of me. It wasn't the same but she was a better mother. My mom was not as nice I guess. She didn't really care about me to much unless it started getting serious.

Like when I was younger and I was six I fell off the slide. I went over to her crying saying that I was hurt. She looked down at me and said " please stop crying it's really embarrassing for me."

She said that and I kept on crying. She pulled my sleeve up to see that my bone was not in place and that I popped my elbow out of place.

Then I was taken to blah blah blah and they popped it back in.

While my auntie takes care of me she's so nice. I could say a list of things she's kind, caring,funny and checks up on me and gives me hugs and kisses!
A lot of those things my mother never did

But I thought that all parents were like that. I only thought that because I never had anyone else but my mom.

My daddy was good and gave me everything I needed. And gave me stuff like my auntie dose now.

I miss my dad and I know he misses me to. I just know it. I know it because my auntie told me that my dad was watching me from heaven.

I liked that. I felt more safe with my dad watching me. I felt like I wasn't alone like I used to be.

But that was before we moved to Haddonfield Illinois. Before we lived somewhere else.

The place was nice. It was a apartment for me mom and dad. and for are cat gizmo. Gizmo was a cute orange cat with stripes and long claws.

When I say long claws I mean sharp to. That were like blades or knifes. But thats what I compared them to.

We also used to have a pet parrot. It was a rainbow one the also talked. Her name was floppy.

She was a nice parrot and the kids in the apartments loved her. Until she started saying bad words around the others kids.

Then their parents got mad at mine. Like it's not my parents fault she just learned it!

And no one ever complained to my mom only my dad. I wonder why that. I know now it's because the kids dads like liked my mom.

So that's why they would only complain to my dad. I thought it was weird. And it is. Especially because some of the men who liked my mom were married.

But then something bad happened to my dad. While he was driving someone got hit behind him and their car crushed his.

And dad didn't survive. But after my mom was sad but only seemed like she acted sad. After dad died she inherited all the money.

Which is when we moved to Haddonfield Illinois. I was mad mom used a bunch of dads money all for herself.

But it was mom she was a good person. Definitely.

Some stuff on their childhood. Also I'll try making longer chapters and updating more frequently