As scary as you can make it.

"It was quiet, in fact very quiet to the point it was deafening. With every step she took she heard her heartbeat beat faster, and with every step her breath got slower. As soon as she reached the room, she reached for the door handle. She twisted it carefully and opened it slowly. The room was dark, until..."

"BOOM!" Hanna yelled as she slammed her hands to the table making a loud sound that echoed throughout the room.

Her classmates screamed their hearts out while most of them fell off their seats. Sawada who was seated beside her even flinched, but no one has to know that.

She laughed at them as they struggled to contain themselves from being frightened. Her laugh being music to their ears. Her smile  as bright as the sun. She had to hug her stomach from how hard she was laughing to the point she thought she was gonna die.

Nonetheless it was fun.

"Oi, Kagumi. Where the hell have you heard that story?" Uchiyama asked her while having his heart in front of his left chest.

"And how did you hear it? Did you even get scared?" Noda asked, eyes still wide from being frightened.

"Why?" Kuma said while staring into nothing, his snack in his hand half eaten.

"Eh?" Was all Minami could say.

"Well I didn't exactly listened to this story." She told them, her face serious. Her expression made Noda gulp, hard scared how she actually knew of the story.

"Then did you perhaps, experience it?" Noda carefully asked.

Hanna had an unreadable expression, until.

"No, I watched it. It was a movie." She said bursting out in a fit of laughter.

Her friends let out a sigh of relief, as well as their other classmates. Kuma was able to finish his half eaten snack, and Minami was able to talk again.

Uchiyama was about to hit the girl with a "friendly" slap in the head, but retracted his hand and hit Minami beside him instead when Sawada glared at him.

"Itai! What was that for?" Minami exclaimed hitting Uchiyama back.

"Sawada kun, you were scared too weren't you." Hanna asked the boy beside her.

"You wish." He told her.

"You were! I saw you jump!" Hanna told him reenacting how he flinched with a smile on her face.

"It wasn't even that.. scary." He said, not even quite sure if he meant it.

"Eh? I wasn't even finishe-" The girl was saying when all of his classmates cut her off.

"NO! Enough of that story!"
"It's too scary!"
"NO! NO! NO!"
They all screamed.

"You want to hear a story?" Sawada asked the girl his head tilted to the right slightly.

"Sure, make it as scary as you can make it, Sawada kun." She said smiling at him, almost as if she was challenging him.

"Alright then." He said looking at his classmates and friends and nodding at them.

They all then scrambled around the room, rearranging the chairs and blocking the windows to make the room darker. They then lit candles to set the mood even creepier, after that they all went around Sawada while he gets ready to tell the story.

"It was cold, dark, and stormy."

Unedited
As scary as you can make it.