The sprained Injury

Days after Hanna's injury, a certain person made himself busy with taking care of the girl.
For a few weeks, he would go straight to her house after school and would stay at her house all day in the weekends.

He made sure she wasn't doing anything that'll make her injury worst. He would constantly cook for her, as well as accompany her when she needs to walk or get up.

Hanna was in the kitchen, starting to cook food for her lunch. She made sure it was enough for two people, since her grandparents weren't there but she was sure Sawada would be coming home any minute from then.

Just as she was about to start cooking, the front door opened.

Sawada was given a spare key by Hanna's grandparents a few day ago when he was constantly going to their house knocking on their front door to take care of Hanna.

When Sawada stepped foot in the living room, he saw the girl in the kitchen leaning her whole body by the counter to support her.

Hanna heard the boy enter the room and greeted him, "Okaeri, Sawada kun." She told the boy.

He dashed to the girls side, almost immediately.

"What are you doing? You shouldn't be moving around too much, your injury isn't fully healed." He told her, while taking the spatula off of her hand.

"I'm fine, Sawada kun. This is nothing." She assured him.

Her assurance did not work on him. He tried to reason with her to sit down and let him do all the work, but she remained stubborn.

Finally, Sawada lost his patience.

He went and bent down to carry the girl in his arms, Hanna had no time to refuse and held on to him instead. He then carried her to the living room at ease and placed her down the couch.

When he placed her down, he remained bent down to her level, close to her face.

"Tadaima, Hanna san." Sawada said before going back to the kitchen to cook their food, in which he was constantly guided by the girl he most cared for.

Hanna felt lucky to have Sawada as her friend, and she constantly made him know that.

This time around Sawada made her feel special, very special.

Unedited
The sprained Injury.