antecedentes + uno

Start from the beginning

"You sure you wanna wear them heels?" I asked knowing she'll be complaining that her feet hurts later on.

"I'm bringing some Sandals just in case"

"Ight I'm about to get ready" I said getting up from my chair and kissing her before going into the bedroom we both shared.

It only took me a few minutes to get ready, we have date night every two weeks with each other just catching up on things that happens during the weeks since we're busy.

"How I look baby?" I asked as she looked up from her phone.

"I think I just got pregnant all over again" She said making me laugh.

"If I got it like dat we can work on a another one"I said wrapping my arms around her waist deeply kissing her lips.

"I think not"She said after breaking away from the kiss.

"You'll think about it.. Let's Go" I said grabbing her hand as we walked out of the house.

For our date I'm taking her to STK Steakhouse, because Mani been craving Steak lately.

Driving down the road I realized how far I came with Mani on my side, we met through Kai. Kheumani, Kali, and Kai are cousins, When I first started talking to her I felt like she was too good for me, like a prefect person. But I got to know her deeply and she revealed her flaws.

"Baby you okay?" Mani asked snapping me out my thoughts.

"Yeah I was just thinking about some shit" I said rubbing her belly with my other hand on the wheel.

That became a habit for me.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked placing her hand on top of mines.

"Us"

-

Walking into the building there where a employee that checked your temperature to allow in the restaurant because of the virus COVID.

"Hi how may I help you today" The receptionist greeted them nicely.

"I'm here for a reservation" I spoke with my arm wrapped around Mani's waist.

She wore a huge varsity jacket over her outfit incase we get stopped by supports who wanted to take pictures, which was the hard part about hiding her pregnancy.

"Okay and you name?" The receptionist asked.

"Duke. Duke Dennis" I responded watching her look at the list before grabbing two menus.

"Okay come with me" She said as we both followed her to the private dining area.

I pulled Mani's chair out as I watched her sit down.
"Thank you"

"You welcome"I accepted sitting down which made the receptionist give us our menus.

"There will be a waiter coming shortly have a nice night" She said before leaving.