☁️ The Prairiet ➳ Moon 6 ☁️

┏━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┓
May 31, 2022
┗━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┛
╭─────────╮
Information
╰─────────╯
Newleaf, 6/6
Event: N/A
Border Strength: 16/20
Favor: 34
╭─────────╮
Resources
╰─────────╯
Prey.. 24
Sticks.. 52
Herbs.. 44
╭─────────╮
Stats
╰─────────╯
➮ 7

Males.. 4
Females.. 3

Leader.. 1
Second Leader.. To Be Decided / 0
Heir.. N / A
Heir's Mate.. N / A
Healers.. 2
Herb Learner.. 0
Warriors.. 4
Students.. 0
Mothers.. 0
Younglings.. 0
Elders.. 0

┏━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┓
News
┗━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┛
Welcome to Moon 6 of Universe!

It was now the final stop of the moon... a light breeze passed through the camp as Prairiets awoke from their sleep, the tiny hybrids taking some time to stretch before they exited from their den. Almost immediately did they notice the pale brown glow that surrounded their camp, the gentle glow gradually disappearing as a tall creature appeared where it was more dense. Though it's body was like a deer, the creature was no bigger than the size of a Chesealt. One thing that was consistent, however, were it's wooden, leaf-lined antlers and three tails. The fox-like head had an expression of what could only be described as fondness.
"You've done quite well despite the rough start, I'm quite proud to see the tribe this full." It murmured before flicking a slim leopard-like tail as it began to grow sleepy. "Last moon, Sandymoon offered 27 prey as tribute, and I have gratefully accepted them. As much as I wish to do more, I have spent too long of a time in this realm... however, do accept this little gift I offer.." It leaned its head down, brushing its antlers against the ground as a brown glow spread across the ground past the camp's walls. As the creature lifted its head, it began to disappear.

The tribe's favor has increased by 5 and the ground still glowed brown.. the territory feels more bountiful today
There is currently an additional +1 prey bonus for this moon

The leader's den has been constructed by Hollowglow last moon!

Sandymoon has recovered from being slightly tired and now has full energy again!

Tunnel 2 has been created! It is currently at 0% progress, so be sure to work on it!

I forgot to edit this into the commands but healers and herb learners are allowed to repair dens.

Don't forget to add this book to your library so that you'll get updates!

Currently, it is Newleaf. There is a +3 bonus in hunting and +2 in foraging for sticks and herbs.

┏━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┓
Dens
┗━━━━༻❁༺━━━━┛
Leaders' Den 15/15
Heir's Den Unbuilt
Healing Den 13/15
Warriors' Den 11/15
Students' Den Unbuilt
Nursing Den Unbuilt
Elders' Den Unbuilt