Sleepy Cute Y/n (16)

En başından başla

Namjoon :- I am so excited.

J-hope :- well us too.

Jimin :- ok who is gonna wake up.

Suga :- last time I did.

J-hope :- not me.

So now we all look at jin hyung.

Jin :- Ok I will.

We only ask to wake nonna up Jin Hyung/I. Because he/I can say Nonna name when it's serious or strict matter, she also never say about this.

Jin :- Y/nie wake up. *shake softly*

Namjoon :- start count down.

Suga :- 3................

J-hope :- 2...............

Jungkook :- 1.........

Y/n :- lewt y/nie slweep. *most cutest and sweetest voice ever*

We always were waited for this voice. Oh my god we are in heaven.

Jungkook :- teahyung Hyung did you record it.

Teahyung :- yes I did.

Jin :- work is done.

Jimin :- yeah.

Suga :- let's wake her up again.

Namjoon :- ok.

J-hope :- why don't we carry nonna.

Jungkook :- good idea.

Teahyung :- this time me, last time jimin Hyung was there.

We all nodded.

Then I/Teahyung/teahyung Hyung pick nonna up and take her to her room. Jin Hyung/I take her bag and keep it in her room.

End of Bts Pov

Author Pov

After teahyung keep y/n in her room and also jin keep her bag, and they all are in living room.

Jin :- listen carefully you all, no one is going to wake di up. *strict voice*

They all nodded even maids.

They all care for y/n and her family, because y/n have did alot help to them.

Mrs.Choi :- But Jin what about her dinner and lunch.

Mrs.Choi is the first maid + head maid she only have permission to call them with there names.

And about mrs.lee she is 2nd head maid but she prefers to call them mam and Youngmasters and master.

Mrs.Choi is in day and mrs.lee in night.
So right now she care alot of her not only she, but all maids care about her.

She have helped them alot they like y/n alot, whenever y/n talk to them she talk in normal tone.

Jin :- when di will wake up, she will come to eat.

Suga :- or one of maid will be there to cook food for her.

They all nodded.

Namjoon :- no one will make any kind of noise, if anyone then face the problem. And this is to all here who is present even my brother's too.

Maknae line :- ok hyung.

Maid's :- ok young master. *bow and left*

J-hope :- if you want to do anything you can do outside, but not in home or in your room.