Chapter 31 "Mending Hearts"

"Yuta's Classroom"

Sigh............ "What am I gonna do with those two?"
-Yuta thought

Their situations gotten even more awkward. And it was the first time I've seen Ayumu like that.

"THAT MEANS WE CAN'T BE TOGETHER ANYMORE!"

The amount of conviction when she said those words really hit me. And yes Yuu will get even more busy once she transfers to another course but it's not like she's leaving or anything.

I know Ayumu doesn't mean no harm but she's got it all wrong. Now Yuu is having second thoughts on whether she's gonna transfer or not.

She finally has her own dream to chase.........."just like Mia" and I don't want that to disappear.

But if this keeps up......... she'll end up losing it......

No! I won't let that happen!
I'll make them realize.......not just Ayumu but Yuu, I know they need each other, especially right now.
-Yuta stood up to head straight to them but was stopped when he bumped into someone on that way to the door

"Bump"

"The person he bumped into almost fell but good thing he caught her on time, and it was Ayumu's friend that has brown hair with a little bit of it tied on the right side"

Woah there, you could've hurt your head.....
-Yuta

"I-im sorry for bumping in to you so suddenly Yuta-san"

Hey wait a sec......... aren't ayumu's Friend?
If I recall, your name was.......
-Yuta

K-kyoko, my name is Kyoko.
It's good to finally talk to you Yuta-san
-Kyoko

(I'm not sure if her name really is Kyoko, but apparently my friend said that was her name)
-Author

Well it's nice to also finally talk to you Kyoko-san.
-Yuta

Thank you for catching me.
You looked like you're in a hurry. Did something happen?
-Kyoko

Oh, I almost forgot.
I was headed to the school idol club to talk to some people
-Yuta

Hmmmmm, could those people be Ayumu-senpai and Yuu-senpai?
-Kyoko

Yes- hold on, how do you know I was going to them?
-Yuta in Surprise

Hehe, the truth is Yuta-san, the reason I'm here is to ask you a few questions regarding those two
-kyoko

Questions?
-Yuta

Yes, you see.......I've noticed that Ayumu-senpai is acting kinda strange. Earlier when we where planning on her stage, she looks so sad for some reason and thinking of something really hard.
-Kyoko

So you noticed as well huh? Well you are the ones in charge of her stage and with her current state, it's no surprise that you will notice it as well.
-Yuta

I thought so too.
We're really getting worried. So I want to know why, and maybe we could help.
-Kyoko

"Upon hearing kyoko-san's words, yuta grew a smile on his face knowing there are other people willing to help Ayumu"

It's nice to know you guys really care about Ayumu.
-Yuta

Of course we do! We are her fans after all!
-Kyoko said full of energy

Well I'm happy to hear that. So I'm gonna answer your question regarding Both of them.
And actually, they're kinda having a misunderstanding.
-Yuta