CHAPTER ELEVEN

Start bij het begin

"Who goes first?" Tong Yao questions.

"Youngest goes first," Pierre smiles.

"We'll go from youngest to the oldest," Theodore states, "We have to make sure you don't win," he smirks, and Tong Yao rolls her eyes before placing a card down, nudging Lu Yue to go next.

∼✧∽

They've played three round of UNO, Tong Yao winning in every round. Theodore, Pierre, and Trey have been the three people that lost and have yelled the most embarrassing and loudest monologue they can ever think of. Trey's one being the least embarrassing, yelling that he hopes 'Amora' shouldn't have retired at all.

Music plays loudly from such small speaker, each of the seven people's shadows connects into a huge one as they seat next to each other, shoulder to shoulder, swaying side to side with the music. They all stare at the sky, some of them smiling, some staring blankly as though they were deep into their imagination and some humming with the song.

"Guys," Tong Yao starts breaking the peaceful silence, "I have a confession to make, regarding my answer earlier in the interview,"

"About whether you're going to come back as a coach?" Pierre thought out loud as Tong Yao nod her head, "Let's hear it,"

"I've been asked to professionally play e-sport and I've already accepted," she says, interlocking her fingers with Lu Yue and give him a slight comforting squeeze before looking at the boy beside him, who's expression changes into a shame, "And I'm playing in ZGDX," she gives Lu Yue a hard and long comforting squeeze, giving him a smile as the boy look down in guilt and shame about his past.

A chuckle left Theodore's mouth, "It seems you really are born to be in the spotlight," he looks over to her, "Congratulations on your new career,"

Tong Yao smiles widely and look at Theodore and smiles, "Thank you,"

"I guess, I'll have a reason to watch e-sports now," Mattheo smirks looking at Tong Yao.

"Agree," Pierre nods his head.

Jin Yang sighs and looks straight dead into Tong Yao's eyes, pouting, "E-sport has taken my friends and boyfriend away," Trey can only solemnly agree and chug his champagne.

"TO AMORA WANG!" he yells, putting his empty glass up in the air, "May she continue to perform in the stage!" the rest laughs and did the same expect for Tong Yao and Lu Yue.

Laughing at her friend, Tong Yao shakes her head before looking at the guilty boy beside her. She stares at him in silence for a moment. Giving him squeeze for comfort before resting her head on his shoulder smiling.

"You know I forgive you, right," She speaks ever so lightly, "about the incident,"

Lu Yue nods his head, but didn't say anything finding a lump in his throat, "I know," he chokes lifting his face and turning to the side, looking at the traffic with tears welling up, "But I will never forgive myself,"

Tong Yao didn't know what to say to him at all and only hug his waist with her spare arm and continue to rest her head on his shoulder, "I know Ming-ge forgive you too, he doesn't blame you,"

Lu Yue chuckles, "He and you might not blame, but the rest does, and I blame myself too," quickly wipe the tears away.

"You were young, influence by alcohol, and immature," Tong Yao hisses softly.

"Not good enough reason," Lu Yue chuckles again, remembering the incident that he buried at the back of his mind, "I could have called the cops, tell Xiao Rui, or something," He laughs at his mistakes, "But no, I didn't,"