༺ 𝟐𝟕 ༻

Beginne am Anfang

"Do you want help with that?" Beomgyu asks slowly, his lips brushing against Taehyun's ear.

The blonde quickly nods and bites his lower lip, Beomgyu's deep yet sweet voice sending shivers down his spine and instantly warming his heart. He obviously loved the feeling of having Beomgyu's body pressed against his and the older's big hand gently massaging his dick through the thin material while his other hand held his chin steady in place so that he could have a clear view of the younger's face. Staring at Beomgyu's beautiful brown eyes was always a difficult task because they usually sucked all Taehyun's energy, leaving him moony and unaware of his surrounding. So today wasn't any different when he looked at them and immediately got lost.

"You have to answer me," Beomgyu whispers and grabs the younger's pants, slightly pulling them down. "With words..."

Taehyun looks at him deep in the eyes and almost stutters when he notices the older's serious expression and hungry eyes. That's hot...

"Yes, I want you to help me." He finally whispers.

"That's good then."

Beomgyu simply answers and starts kissing Taehyun slowly while taking off his pants completely. Then his hands make their way to the hem of his shirt and he takes it off in less than a second, reconnecting their lips right after in a hurried kiss. When Beomgyu's hand reaches his boxers, Taehyun whimpers but kisses him harder as a sign for him to continue, so Beomgyu undresses his underwear flawlessly, the blonde's member instantly popping out. Beomgyu blindly grabs the younger dick and feels Taehyun's breath becoming unsteady.

"Do you want me to use my hand or my mouth?" Beomgyu asks after breaking the kiss.

"M-Mouth." Taehyun automatically answers without really thinking about it beforehand.

"Alright baby."

Beomgyu gives him a long peck on the lips before kissing down his throat and neck, a trail he knew to be Taehyun's weak spot. So he instantly smiled against the younger's soft skin when he heard a small groan leaving the blonde's lips and a hand on the back of his head gesturing him to continue sucking on his neck. When Beomgyu feels like he's given enough attention to the blonde's neck, he moves down to his chest, licking and kissing Taehyun's torso in slow motion, not resisting the urge to blow on Taehyun's belly button and earning a ticklish chuckle from him. When he feels like Taehyun is relaxed enough, he kisses down his whole body until he's settled between the younger's legs and facing his hard cock. He boldly licks the top of the younger's length and watches in satisfaction as Taehyun throws his head back while letting out a small moan.

"You'll have to be quiet, okay?" Taehyun nods and Beomgyu returns his attention to the hard member in front of him.

Without wasting any more time, Beomgyu gently grabs the base and wraps his lips around the head of his cock, taking him deeper in his mouth and down his throat, sucking happily as low moans start to spill from Taehyun's mouth. Taehyun tries to take control of his body and keep his hips down, but his mind was too loose and dizzy to follow any rational thought, so he just lets his defeated body move his hips higher, touching the back of Beomgyu's warm throat. The older doesn't seem to mind, instead, he starts to suck harder and slips his hands down underneath his ass to push him, indicating that it was okay to thrust in his mouth.

And so Taehyun continues to thrust in Beomgyu's warm mouth, his eyes rolling back in his head every time he felt the vibrations of the older's deep moans around his cock. His right hand was wrapped around Beomgyu's rather lengthy hair while his other one was strongly grabbing the white sheets, his knuckles beaming white. When he feels the familiar tightness in his lower stomach, he tries to warn the older.

"Beomgyu... I think I'm about to..." But instead of pulling away, Beomgyu fastened his movements, his head going quickly up and down on his cock, taking breaks to suck on the tip, that Beomgyu had discovered to be a sensitive spot for Taehyun.

The blonde boy helplessly arched his back and curled his toes, thrusting into Beomgyu's mouth as if it was the only thing he could do at that moment. After a few seconds of having Beomgyu's beautiful lips sucking him so good and his cock brushing the back of the older's throat, Taehyun cums and Beomgyu gladly swallows everything till the last drop.

Taehyun lazily watches as Beomgyu lets go of him with a pleased smile on his red lips, using his tongue to lick the head one more time before trailing kisses up Taehyun's body.

"Was it okay?" Beomgyu whispers against the younger's mouth, his eyes looking at him with a hint of worry.

"The best..." Taehyun whispers and leans in for a kiss, however, Beomgyu backs away.

"I just sucked you off..."

"Do I look like I care? You look hot as fuck."

Beomgyu laughs at the younger's language and takes Taehyun's lips in his, chewing on his bottom lip for a moment before sliding his tongue inside the blonde's mouth and exploring every corner with dedication.

After a few minutes of lazily making out, Taehyun starts to become sleepy, and Beomgyu smiles at the angelic sight of Taehyun's drowsy face.

"You can sleep, baby. I'll dress you up, don't worry." He says while gently caressing his cheek.

"You called me baby again... I like it..." Taehyun mumbles, his eyes automatically closing.

"What?" Beomgyu asks, getting a little bit closer.

"Nothing" He gives him one last peck. "I'm just glad I'm marrying you in the future..."