"Anyway, what about her Instagram live."

"She was dancing to Nola bounce music and showing her ass. Literally. For a second I was really like 'maybe a baby isn't that bad'." I'm sick in the head.

"That's terrible, please tell me you haven't been talking to her."

"She asked me to go with her to get an abortion."

"Are you going to?"

"I don't know, maybe."

"You just can't stop being dumb, huh Giselle?"

"I never said I was going to get back together with her. I just want the baby dead. At least when she's not pregnant I can give her a spinal injury."

"You are not giving that girl a spinal injury."

"Just watch. She won't be able to dance ever again."

After we finished eating, we ordered more drinks before we got dessert.

Now this was a bad idea. Each of these drinks had a double shot so us being on our third drink means six shots.

"Am I drunk or is that Onika?" Kelly pointed towards the kitchen and I turned around.

It was her. "Well it is her restaurant. Should I call her over?"

"Uh why not?"

"Onika. Onika. Onika! Onika!" I started to whisper her voice but I got louder until she noticed me.

She looked up and looked around until she locked eyes on me. I smiled and waved her over, I don't even know why I was smiling.

She put whatever she was doing down and started walking towards us.

"Act normal. Don't say anything embarrassing."

"Shut up."

Onika walked up to us and smiled again. "Hey guys. How are you here again?"

"I have my ways." I took her hand and pulled her down next to me. 

She chuckled, "I see you've been enjoying the drinks."

"Mhm." I leaned in to kiss her and she moved back.

"What are you doing?"

"Just a peck." I was lying.

"Okay."

So I leaned in again. The kiss was the farthest thing from a peck, I started nastily swallowing her face. She was in no way prepared for it.

I put my hand on her thigh and she softly pushed me back by my shoulder.

"What was that?" She was breathing really hard.

"Sorry."

I forgot Kelly was here until she started laughing. "You are so gay Bey."

"Shut up. Have you talked to Solo?" I moved my hand off Onikas thigh and put it around her.

"What are you doing? I have to get back to work."

"You're the boss, you can do whatever you want. Sit with us for a bit, do you want a drink?"

"I'm okay. Is there a reason your arm is around me?"

"Not exactly. Kelly have you talked to her?"

"Not since Thanksgiving, why?"

"I've been calling and texting her and she hasn't responded. I think she fell off the wagon." I was making a joke out of it but I was actually worried.