Shadowside

เรื่องราวในอดีต แผลที่ใครทำไว้
ภาพเหล่านั้นในใจค่อย ๆ ลืมเลือนจากไป
ขอแค่มีเธออยู่ข้างกันไม่ไปไหน
ให้ลองรักตัวเอง ฉันคิดว่าพอทำไหว

Hectically, his burst rises and falls as he tries to get his breathing back under control. Sweat runs down his face and drips from his eyebrows, making him blink quite often. The shouting and cheering is so deafeningly loud that he can hardly understand the words of his bandmates and friends. He struggles to smile and waves to the audience before he and the others say goodbye to their fans with several bows and go backstage. Completely exhausted, they settle down on the chairs there. This was the last concert of the first part of their big tour, the rest will take place in their home country South Korea. And although there is still some time left, it doesn't mean that they have free time, no, as soon as they are back in Seoul they have to train hard for the following concerts. And that although all of them urgently need some time off and rest. Especially Jae has noticed it earlier, Minho had to catch him when he almost fell down the stairs leading to the backstage area. Minho sighs and runs his hands through his hair, barely able to keep himself on his feet. "Here." He looks up and gazes into the encouraging smile of Sehun, his bodyguard and good friend. "Thanks Sehun," he says quietly, because management doesn't like it very much when "employees" and the band members have a close friendly relationship. He pats him on the shoulder, which sends a shiver down Minho's spine.

"Tell me, what are you worrying about all the time? Since we got back from LA, you've been so confused, even more than before we went on tour," Sehun asks him. "It would be too complex to explain to you," Minho replies, taking a last drag from his cigarette. Below them flows a small river into which he stares while a few of his red-black strands hang down in his face, the rest tied up. The bodyguard contorts his face as the smoke drifts in his direction. "Lee Minho, you really don't make it easy," the black-haired man says, shaking his head so that a few turquoise strands flash. Minho sighs. "We're alone Sehun, so just say my first name," he says. He wants to contradict, but then lets it go, so that a new silence spreads between them. The older man takes the pack of cigarettes out of his leather jacket and lights another one. "You know how unhealthy that is, you're only hurting your voice. The enteriment won't like it." The smoker's face darkens. "It was obvious that you'd start now. It's always about that. My voice and my appearance, everything has to be perfect. Not a single flaw. How I'd love to wear what I want and do my hair the way I want it!". Minho stubs out his cigarette and with a last scowl to Sehun, he walks to his motorcycle

"Mr. Lee, where have you been all this time, you missed the dance, singing and also the fitness training. You can't do that! You are contractually obligated to participate. And what do you look like? If you had been seen outside like this!". Minho grimaces. "Sorry, it won't happen again," he says, bowing. "Hey it will," his buddy says, patting him on the back. The blond's pitying look doesn't escape him. "I may doubt it, but thanks Kinn".

"Mr. Lee, where have you been all this time, you missed the dance, singing and also the fitness training. You can't do that! You are contractually obligated to participate. And what do you look like? If you had been seen outside like this!". Minho grimaces. "Sorry, it won't happen again," he says, bowing. "Hey it will," his buddy says, patting him on the back. The blond's pitying look doesn't escape him. "I may doubt it, but thanks Kinn."

It is the penultimate concert in Korea and also the penultimate of their tour today in Busan. Minho clearly feels the trembling in his body and again and again black dots dance in front of his eyes, only with difficulty he can still hold himself on the legs, brings out the notes just so and gets air also just so. He doesn't notice the worried looks of his bandmates, which are as inconspicuous as possible, and also only just as they say goodbye to their fans. Just as he is about to go down the stairs, the black dots become even more and he starts to falter. "Kinn..." is just about to come out. The blond who just passes him luckily manages to catch him before he bangs his head against the railing, even though Kinn himself is wobbly on his feet. Minho only regains consciousness when someone hits him several times on the cheek and gives him oxygen through a mask. His bandmates, Bae Sehun and the others stand around him, looking at him anxiously. "Finally you're awake again, you've been unconscious for almost half an hour," Sehun says, crouching behind him and pulling him into a semi-upright position. "What happened?" he asks, exhausted. "You collapsed on the stairs, and if Kinn hadn't caught you, you would have hit your head on the railing," Jae explains to him. The red-haired chick is pale as a sheet around the nose. "Don't you think we'd better take him to the hospital?" he asks afterwards. "No, that's out of the question, you have your last concert tomorrow.