Criminal Introduction/ Snake's Birthday/ Diane Foxington/ Golden Dolphin

Zacznij od początku

"It Tastes Like... Like You're Going To Stick Me With The Bill Again." Wolf Said.

"Well, It Is My Birthday." Snake Smirked As He, Wolf And Omega Started Walking.

"So, Now You Play The Birthday Card? That's Interesting." Wolf Said As Snake And Omega Chuckled.

As They Waited For The Waiter To Swing By, Wolf Flashed A Charismatic Smile, But Everyone In The Diner Was Shaking In Fear.

"Can We Get The Check, Please, When You Get The Chance? Hello? Checkity-Check-Check?" Wolf Asked, But No One Answered. "You Know What? We're Just Gonna Leave The Money Right Here."

Wolf Put A Few Bucks On The Counter And In The Tip Bowl.

"You Guys Know The One Good Thing About This Place?" Omega Asked.

"What?" Wolf And Snake Asked.

"We Never Have To Wait For A Table." Omega Said.

"Isn't That Every Place?" Wolf Asked.

Snake Turned To A Group Of Customers That Were Cowering In Fear. "Hey, Man. How You Been? I Haven't Seen In... Snake Attack!" The Group Crammed Together As They Shook In Fear.

"Ooh. Mints." Snake Said Before Swallowing The Entire Bowl Of Mints.

"Sorry, Folks. I'm Switching Him To Decaf." Wolf Said As They Got To The Door.

"All Right." Snake Said.

"Let's Do This." Omega, Snake And Wolf Said In Unsion Before Exiting The Diner.

Immediately, Upon Seeing Them Everyone Screamed And Ran Away In Fear. Even The Cars Stopped For Them To Cross The Street Towards The Bank.

"Guinea Pig, Huh?" Wolf Asked.

"It's The Rolls Royce Of Rodents." Snake Replied As They Got To The Bank With Wanted Signs Of Wolf And Snake On The Window.

"Yeah, But It's Still A Rodent. You Know What I Mean?" Omega Asked As Wolf Opened The Door.

"Don't Mind Us, Just Robbing This Place."  Wolf Said As The People Ran Away In Fear.

Snake And Omega Slithered/Skated To The Other Side Of The Bank With Wolf Following Them. Omega Skated Away With Money Bags And Some Gold Bars, Snake Hopped With A Safe, And Wolf Was Running Away With Bags Of Money.

Wolf, Snake And Omega Jumped Out Of The Window As The Glass Broke And Got Into Their Car As They Drive Off. Wolf Is In The Driver's Seat, Omega Is In The Passenger Seat, And Snake Is In The Left Back Seat.

"Go Bad..." Wolf Said As He Raised His Fist Toward Snake And Omega.

"Or Go Home." Omega And Snake Said As Snake Headbutted Wolf's Fist And Omega Fist-Bumbed With Her Fist.

"Hey, You." Wolf Said To The Audience. "Get Over Here. A Little Bit Closer." He Then Took Notice That The Audience Wasn't Moving Closer. "Oh, I Know What It Is." Wolf Realized As He Drove Closer To The Imaginery Audience. "You're Afraid. Because I'm The... Big Bad Wolf! Well,I'm Not Surprised, I Am The Villain Of Every Story."

"Ain't That Right, Mr. Snake? Ms. Omega?" Wolf Asked.

Snake Chuckled Before Saying, "Yep."

"That Sounds About Right." Omega Stated.

" Omega Stated