Middle School

TW}

Bullying?
And hitting?
_______
__

The group of 4 boys sat in their middle school cafeteria eating well cracking jokes. Denki watched as the other boys laughed with each other and haveing fun.

"Aha! Ooo my goodness, Haruto how are you still alive!!?" the tallest of the group laughed out.

"I really have no idea man, guess I was just born to be great" he answered smugly.

"More like born an idiot" the therd boy chimed in gently shuved Haruto in the arm. Denki watched them wanting to join in glancing down at the thumbtack he found in one of the hallways, and a goofy grin shown on his face at the thought of a joke.

"Oh no look guys I'm under a tack" he giggle holding the tack above his head smiling brightly at his own joke. But the moment was short lived as a smak at the back of his head caused a sharp pain slightly starteling him in the process.

"Awoch wat was that for Haruto?" he whind in pain will rubbing the sore spot, he looked at the other boy's hoe all seemed to be really annoyed at him.

"For being a bumbass that's why"

The tallest one signed "Kaminari you are pretty to like at, but annoying to deal with so just stay quiet" he spoke to the blond in much the same way a parent would to a child.

Kaminari looked down fidgeting with the tack trying to swallow the now haevy hump in greing his throat as tears stung his eye's. "O-okay" he said softly only sinking further back into his seat no longer feeling hungry.
____________
_______
___
_