Shekhar looked at her and then at Mishti. He then turned to Janaki and again turned to Ragini. He smiled and cupped her face.

"Why did you feel that we will be angry my bacha?" he asked.

"All the mess..." she stopped looking down.

Shekhar smiled and made her look at him.

"It wasn't a mess. You both had seen two different things in him. You saw his positive side while Mishti saw something else. If something like this happens things turn complicated. But I also know that both my princess will sort it out. I am not at all worried regarding that. It's just that things have been happening since so long and you both hid everything from us. So it took some time for mumma and me to cope up from the thing that you both hid such a big thing from us." Shekhar spoke.

"Sorry papa!" Both RagMish apologised at a time.

"It's okay my princess'! I have realised that you both have grown up and became independent. I am not hurt but yeah felt a bit sad that now you would be trying to sort your things by yourselves and you wouldn't be coming to me like earlier." Shekhar said and his eyes turned teary.

"No Papa!" Saying both RagMish hugged him.

"We are always your Princess'. We are sorry for hiding this thing from you." Mishti said.

"We will never do anything like this again!" Ragini said.

"Oh so you want again someone mess with you." Shekhar said humorously looking at Ragini.

"Sanskar won't let that happen!" She said smiling making everybody silent.

Ragini understood what she spoke and got silent looking down.

"Uncle Mishti, Doll and me are going out for lunch." Ruhaan spoke changing the topic.

"What? Then what about the food Supriya and me made?" Janaki asked moving towards them.

Ragini pouted at Shekhar. Shekhar looked at Janaki.

"They will have it tonight Janu. Let them go now." Shekhar said.

Ragini nodded yes immediately. Janaki shook her head in disbelief.

"Pleachhhh!" Ragini pleaded like a kid.

Mishti and Ruhaan smiled seeing her. Shekhar nodded at Janaki.

"Fine! Do whatever you want! As if you would listen to me anytime!" Janaki huffed.

Ragini jumped on Janaki and hugged her.

"Love You mumma!" she kissed Janaki's cheek.

Janaki chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"Go enjoy! Take care three of you!" Janaki said.

Three of them nodded and left. Shekhar sighed.

"I am worried Shekhar!" Janaki spoke as they went.

"I will take care of it. Don't worry Janu!" Shekhar said side hugging her.

"I am going to hire a detective!" Ashish spoke.

Three of them looked at Ashish.

"He is not a criminal Ashish!" Shekhar spoke.

"I don't care. All I care is for my Ragini. And I am not sitting quiet here." Ashish said and went from there.

Three of them looked on.

****

"You told her about your love in front of everybody!" Vihaan exclaimed.

Sanskar nodded. Three of them are sitting in a café and Sanskar is telling them what has happened that morning.

"And Ragini said she loves you too!" Rahul exclaimed.

Sanskar nodded. Rahul and Vihaan just pounded on him from both the sides happily.

"We are so happy for you Sanskar!" Vihaan exclaimed happily.

Sanskar smiled.

"So how did the family react?" Rahul asked.

Sanskar sighed and told everything.

"I feel you will have a tough time convincing them especially Mishti." Vihaan said.

"I know! And I am completely okay about it. Mishti is her sister and she needs to get confirmation that the person her sister loves isn't a threat to her sister." Sanskar said.

Rahul and Vihaan nodded.

"Sanskar I am sure there will be no point for them to say no to you once they will get to know about you. But what about your family? I mean uncle and Mrs. Maheshwari!" Vihaan kept his point.

Sanskar sighed.

"Mrs. Maheshwari will as always try making ways to trouble me by instigating Mr. Maheshwari. But I am not going to let anything happen to My Ragini. If they have problem in accepting her I will not have any problem in moving out of the house along with her. I know I will miss ma's presence but I know ma is always with me. So I will do it without any second thought." Sanskar spoke.

Rahul and Vihaan smiled holding Sanskar's hand and assured him through their eyes and also telling him that they are always with him.

****

Thank You for reading.

With Love

Dharani (Dhaరणि)