"Let's go look after Doll. She might be upset." Mishti spoke.

Ruhaan nodded. Both of them searched for her and found her crying talking to Sanskar through video call.

"It was all because of me. I made everybody upset. I should have used my brain properly. No I have to be dumb." Ragini cried and hit her head at the end.

"Oye don't call my Miss. Glasses dumb. It wasn't her mistake. It was the situation. So please Miss. Glasses calm down. You have been crying from so long. Please stop for me. And why the hell are you hitting my Miss. Glasses? Stop doing such stupid things." He pleaded her and scolded her lovingly at the end for hitting herself.

"But Everybody are upset. Nobody is talking to me." She said sadly.

"Nobody can resist from talking to you. See in few minutes everybody will come to talk to you. Now wipe your tears and spectacles. Come on. Be a good girl!" Sanskar spoke.

Ragini nodded and did what he said.

"Now go and try talking to Mishti again. She will talk to you. Go." Sanskar said.

Ragini nodded.

"Bye!" She said.

He nodded and cut the call. Ragini closed the book she was trying to read earlier and turned to go out. She stopped seeing MisHaan there. Mishti sighed and moved towards her while Ruhaan followed her. Ragini looked down.

"You had food Doll?" Mishti asked.

"Haan!" Ragini said slowly still looking down.

"Lying to your Mish!" Mishti said.

Ragini shook her head as no looking down as she is controlling her tears. Mishti made Ragini look at her.

"I am sorry!" she said.

Ragini immediately hugged her crying in Mishti's embrace. Mishti felt sad that she made her sister cry. She caressed her hair and looked at Ruhaan. Ruhaan assured her through his eyes. Mishti nodded.

"I am sorry Doll. Please forgive your Mish. I promise I will never speak to you like that again!" Mishti spoke hugging Ragini tight.

Ragini composed herself and looked at Mishti. Mishti wiped off Ragini's tears. She then took her spectacles and wiped them.

"Let's go have something outside." Mishti said making Ragini wear her glasses.

"But mumma made food." Ragini said blinking her eyes.

"It's okay. We will have it tonight. Now we will go have something unhealthy." Ruhaan said caressing Ragini's hair.

Ragini nodded.

"But... I need to talk to them. They are all so silent from the time Sanskar left. I am scared." Ragini said looking down.

"Then let's go talk to mumma and papa " Mishti said.

"But what if they are angry?" Ragini asked.

"Then we will pacify them!" Mishti said.

Ragini nodded. They moved towards the elders who are getting ready for lunch.

"Mumma papa!" Ragini called them.

"Oh princess. You guys came. Come let's have lunch. I was about to come to call you." Shekhar spoke and held Ragini's hand.

"Papa you are not angry?" Ragini asked directly.