3.He is back

The Next day...........

Author's pov
Everything was fine now Daniel and Rutuja returned to the hospital ah chew and Nakshatra were present over there but someone was definitely missing who is it
End of Pov

"Where is Sanvi ????" I shouted, Daniel also understood that chen bioa was Missing, I asked Nakshatra if she saw her anywhere but she denied Doctor came to inform us that the operation was successfull and aunt Meai is all fine. So, Nakshatra told me to visit aunt and she will try to contact Sanvi. Daniel and went to aunt's room

As I entered the room aunt smiled at me, I had never felt this guilty before

As I entered the room aunt smiled at me, I had never felt this guilty before. I went near aunt's bed "are you fine??" She nodded, I was very happy to see her all fine again "Daniel ........ Let her go home........ She needs rest.....look at her, My poor child.......she looks really tired" aunt said in her weak voice "No, it's fine" I replied "No, I think you must go now miss Rutuja we are here to take care of mom" Daniel said, I smiled at him and nodded he smiled at me back......and why I don't know but my heart skipped a beat, what's wrong with me.

Author's pov........
Rutuja had started feeling for Daniel, even he had the same feelings towards her but he ignored them. Rutuja left the room, Daniel sat near his mom holding her hands "Mom why do you care about her so much ???" Daniel asked Meai she smiled at him "whenever I see her......... I always .......... Remember....your step sister" Daniel get's a little shocked after hearing his step sister's name after so many years.

Flashback......
20 years ago ........
I dragged the little girl out of our mansion, and threw her towards our gate with all her stuff. Chai son came running from our Mansion to help the little girl get up Daniel came running out to stop me from throwing the girl out. Daniel was only 9 at that time and the girl was 7, the girl started crying Daniel went near her and hugged her to stop her from crying "are you out of your mind Meai" chai son yelled at me, the girl looked at me and said "I....I....am sorry .....mom" she sid with tears in her eyes and Daniel still hugging her "I am not your mom, stop calling me that" I yelled at her, she started miserably crying "she is just a kid stop yelling at her" Chai son said "You are a cheater, I always trusted you but you cheated on me" I shouted at him "I am sorry Meai, it was just a Mistake" "What Mistake are you talking about ???" "Meai, please listen to me, and what's the mistake of this little girl" "her mistake is that Indian witch's daughter" "I cheated on you......I must be the one to get a punishment" "I can't give you the punishment, that's the reason I am giving it to your daughter" "Meai !!!!" "Choose Chai son Wong, your family or your daughter" I tried to pull daniel away from that little girl, but Daniel was grabbing her tightly even she was holding his shirt real tight "Mom, don't remove her from our house she is my N̂xng s̄āw (younger sister)" Daniel cried "she is not your N̂xng s̄āw (younger sister) daniel" I tried to free them "ouch, Phī̀ chāy (older brother)" the little girl started to cry, I separated them "he is not your Phī̀ chāy ( older brother) you daughter of a witch" I dragged daniel into our mansion, I was very happy at that time because Chai son choose me over that girl. Due to me Chai son had to abandon her, he sent her back to India. I didn't knew where she went at that time Daniel cried alot that day he even stopped talking to me but after some time every thing became normal.