"But you can trust me! I don't know what to do, or what to say to make you believe me." she snapped, standing up and raising her voice with her clenched fists.

"Me and Kazuha are friends. But Y/n, you're my friend too. If something happened, you can always tell me." she gently spoke.

"I'm sorry Garam. But right now, I don't even know who to trust. Or maybe I really can't trust anyone." I claimed.

She tried to reach out her hand and took a step closer, but she soon halted when the door bursted open.

"What the--"

And there she was again.

"Kazuha, what are you doing here?!" Garam shrieked.

"Y/n, come with me." she held out her hand and spoke with much caution.

"Why the hell would I come with you? Just leave!" I fumed.

"Please. It's important." she begged.

I mentally cursed and broke down as I sank in the fact that she had caught up to me again. That when I thought I had finally escaped her grasp, she comes back in and takes me again.

"No, Kazuha." I rejected her, taking a step away as I watched her expression drop down in disappointment.

Then all of a sudden, she strides towards Garam and holds her by the neck. Her eyes were cold and dark.

"Kazuha, what are you doing?!" I shouted, trying to pry her arms off of the choking girl.

"Come with me. Then I'll let her go." she mumbled.

Fuck this.

"Fine!" I gritted.

Once she let go, Garam fell down and sat on the floor as she breathed deeply.

"Let's go." Kazuha demanded, walking ahead to leave.

I spared one last glance at Garam before following behind Kazuha. Doing this is completely out of my will, but if disobeying Kazuha meant danger for someone else, then I have no choice.

After arriving back at their company building, she took me inside her office.

"Ma'am, I already finished the paperworks." a middle-aged man told Kazuha as soon as we entered.

"Good. Drop it in my desk." she replied.

After dropping some papers by the desk, the man gave me a suspicious look before walking out the door.

"What the fuck do you want to do with me?" I grumbled as soon as we both were alone.

"The third word you just said." she then looked at me with a smirk.

Fu--

As soon as I realized what she meant, I immediately turned around to walk out the door.

"No no no, I was just kidding! Don't take it seriously." then she stopped me by pulling my arm.

"How am I supposed to take things seriously?! You choked your friend just to take me here!" I screamed.

"I'm sorry, okay?! It was the only way--"

"No it was not! You almost killed her!" I scoffed.

"Well if I asked you simply, you wouldn't come." she retorted.

"Because I was supposed to--"

"You told me you wouldn't leave me." she cut me off, leaving me speechless.

I tried to calm myself and thought as hard as I can. It was only a trick for her to let me go that time, but now I don't think it'll be that easy.

"When I woke up, you weren't beside me and your things were gone. Tell me Y/n, where is that in the part where you told me that you wouldn't leave?" she huffed.

She had already caught up to my lie now. If I kept on making excuses that weren't believable, our argument would go on for ages. And if I lashed out at her for the bad things she'd done to make me leave, I'm afraid she would hurt me. Or worse...

"I'm sorry. It's just... I didn't mean to leave you like that. I just really want some space and time for myself, and I want you to understand that." I explained, hoping that she would at least do her part as my friend.

"You can do that without leaving me." she said.

She took steps and walked closer to me, cautiously reaching out to hold my hand.

"Y/n, I need to go back to Netherlands." she stated.

So, what Garam said was true?

"But I thought you were back here for good?" I asked.

"No. I only came back here to get what was mine." she muttered, raising her hand up higher in my arm.

I creased my eyebrows and took a step back from her. My mouth opened as I was about to speak, but my phone vibrated once again in my pocket.

Good. A distraction.

I took a few steps farther away from her and grabbed my phone to check who messaged me.

Yujin
Y/n, Chaewon lost consciousness again for a while. It happened out of the blue, thankfully the nurses arrived quick and resuscitated her.

Panic settled inside me as I read her message. Everything was spiraling out of control little by little.

Yujin
And I saw your dear friend Kazuha here on her way out earlier while all that was happening.

I snapped my head up to look at Kazuha, who just brought out a box from her pocket and was already holding some papers on her other hand.

"What did you do to Chaewon?" I asked her, anger rising up through me like boiling water.

"That was nothing. She survived, didn't she?" she nonchalantly replied.

"So you did something to her?! Kazuha what the fu--"

I was interrupted when she opened the box and held it out. There was a diamond ring placed in the middle.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

Instead of answering my question, she held out the paper as well to give me a clear view of what was written on it.

"A plane ticket?" I huffed.

"You wanted to leave this place. So let's leave together. Let's get out of this country, and stay there." she said.

My jaw dropped at how reckless she was being right now. Am I even dreaming? I might be out of my mind. Or maybe it's Kazuha who's out of her damn mind.

"Can you even hear what you're saying?" I scoffed and laughed sarcastically.

"Y/n, I know you're thinking that I'm crazy. And yes I am crazy. But only you have this effect on me." she muttered.

She placed the papers and the box down on the table, then held both my hands firmly. I was as frozen as a statue, but the next words she spoke made me shiver in fear and utter disappointment.

"Be with me. Or else I'll kill Chaewon for real this time."