After packing, I grabbed my things and went down to make sure everything was neat and fine. Saying goodbye to this place is hard. This is where I grew up and spent most of my memories with my family. But now, due to unfortunate events I have to leave.

I deeply sighed and was supposed to grab my bag, until I heard a knock from the door.

Don't fucking tell me...

I took a deep breath and opened the door, feeling all the energy drain from my body as I looked at the one and only...

"Kazuha, what the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just wanted to make sure you arrived here safe." she nonchalantly answered.

"I did. So it's fine now, you don't have to worry so much." I grumbled.

I was supposed to close the door until she pushed it and went inside by herself.

"Hey--"

"What are those bags?" she asked, standing still as she stared at my things packed by the couch.

Shit.

"They're just bags." I shrugged.

She turned to face me, her expression looking like a mixture of anger and confusion.

"Are you going somewhere without telling me?" she scoffed.

Well, she found out anyways. I better just force her to let me go.

"I'm leaving." I blankly told her.

Now, I can definitely see the anger in her face.

"Leaving?! Why-- where do you even plan on going?!" she huffed and stomped her way towards me.

"You probably know by now, but I found out that you've been the one sending those letters." I stated.

"And? Those are just love letters--"

"You know that those are not just love letters. You're basically threatening me to not date anyone because you're too possessive and that you're even using Garam, who's your friend, just to send those fucking notes!" I snapped.

I watched as her face turned into a more serious one. One that seriously got me nervous that she would do something like she did to Yujin before.

"Kazuha, what you're doing is not good anymore. You're crossing the line." I tried my best to calmly speak.

"Don't leave me." she said.

I sighed and massaged my temples. I swear I think my hair would turn white because of the stress.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you doing things when you know that they're wrong?" I asked her.

"I was desperate. You know how much I like you and yet you still chose to like some other girl. All I ask is for you to return my feelings." her voice is unexpectedly turning weak as her facial features slowly soften.

"But this is too much, Kazuha. I have no other choice but to leave." I sighed, walking past her to get my things and leave.

Then suddenly, I felt her warm body press against my back. Her slender arms wrap around my waist as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Please don't leave me..." she croaked.

I wanted to remove her grip away from me, but I heard silent cries from her. Until those cries turned into whimpers and I can feel her trembling against me.

"Kazuha..." I held her hands and tried to break them free so that I could face her, but she wouldn't budge.

"Please don't go... I don't know what I'd do without you." she sobbed.

Like once in a blue moon, I witnessed her vulnerable side. I can hear her cry and beg me as if her life depended on it. On me.

"If you leave m-me, then... I-I'll take it that you didn't really care for me." she stuttered.

"Kazuha, you know that I care for you--"

"If you really care for me, then you won't leave me here." she now spoke more stable, and more stern as if she was demanding me.

I sighed and turned around to face her. Finally seeing her face broke me down a little. It was hard having mixed feelings because no matter how much you really hate someone, if you cared for them all along you'll always have a soft spot when they break down like this.

She just stared into my eyes like I was the only thing she's ever known. There were still tears falling from her eyes, so I wiped her cheeks with my thumb.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

Her hands moved to hold mine, pressing them softly to her cheeks.

"I won't leave. I'll stay here with you." I told her with a smile.

She then closed her eyes and connected our foreheads together. If only I had no idea of what she truly is, I would've melted at her touch and felt safe in her arms.

But I didn't.

Telling her I'd stay here was a lie that I had to make. I will leave, once she's assured that I won't be going anywhere. And nothing can change my mind.