"You wouldn't believe anything that I say. You came here and asked, but it seems you already have your own answers." she uttered.

"Just admit what you did. It's that easy--"

"I can't admit to something that I did not do! Y/n, I don't want us to fight. So please just believe me." Garam groaned.

She kept denying it, but there's no one else that can do this except for them. I know it's them. It has to be them.

"I'm sorry, but there's no one else but you. I know Kazuha trusts you two, but--"

I was interrupted when we all turned our heads at the sound of a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it." Eunchae mumbled.

We both stood in silence as Eunchae walked to the door.

"Kazuha."

And as soon as I heard her mention her name, I quickly turned to Garam.

"You called her?" I asked.

"No, I did no--"

"Y/n." she was cut short by Kazuha who was already walking towards us.

She eyed the letters in my hand and kept a stoic face. I felt my body froze as I wondered if she had already found out that I stole these from her drawer.

"Let's go home." she coldly muttered before turning to walk away.

I kept the letters in my bag and stared at Garam once again.

"Really?" I huffed.

"I did not call her." she sternly denied.

"How else will she know I was here?" I stated before sighing and walking out the door.

As soon as me and Kazuha were out, I stopped walking just a few meters behind her.

"Why do you literally just show up anywhere?" I whined.

"It's just a coincidence." she muttered without turning back.

Fuck it, I know it's no coincidence.

"I'll go home by myself." I grunted.

She turned around to face me with her arms crossed, her expression still as cold as it was earlier.

"You can't stop me now. I'm a grown adult Kazuha, let me make my own choices." I told her before stomping and walking away from there.

I thought that she would stop me or just pull me to get in her car, but surprisingly, she didn't. And although I was feeling mad and disappointed at them today, I was at least thankful that I get to have my own time now. Without Kazuha interrupting.

Wait.

I don't even need to avoid her. I live alone now, and I don't need to ask for anyone's permission to leave.

"I walked away, moved to another place."

Right, I remember how Yujin left because of Kazuha. Maybe I can just do the same. Find somewhere far from here and just leave without--

It was like my brain started functioning correctly. I remembered back when Chaewon told me to go somewhere far with her. Maybe she knows something. But how did she...

That's it. I'm leaving this place. I'm going to visit Chaewon later no matter what, and leave with her.

As soon as I got home, I started packing my things. Taking the most valuable things in the house and clothes that I can bring. Thankfully, me and my parents used to visit my grandparents from another hometown. They were very far, so we only visit them when we can spare a few days off. I can just stay there for a while and come back here for the house once time had passed.