"Then, why did you jump???"

A hesitant answer replied to his question.

"Bungee jumping...?"

"...."

Cale was speechless.

It was only then that Cale was able to see her clothes. Indeed, she is wearing equipment for bungee jumping.

(A/N: Like this:> Don't ask how she has it. Just no.)

)

Seeing this made Cale embarrassed.

"...I see, I guess it was a misunderstanding. I'm sorry for ruining your fun."

'But seriously, who goes bungee jumping at the Gorge of Death??!?!'

"Ah haha, it's alright, get that all the time. The name's Sienna." The woman, Sienna, introduced herself while stretching her right arm forward.

'This one is not normal either.' He thought.

"...Bob." Cale said, accepting the handshake.

"Bob? Not quite fitting with that face of yours. The name ain't giving you justice!"

(A/N: No offense to those whose names are Bob✌)

Cale merely smiled in response.

"Anyway, I'll take my leave now. Once again, I apologize."

Cale bowed his head slightly which made Sienna a bit flustered.

"Nah, it's fine, it's fine. By the way, you should be careful going back inside the Forest of Darkness." She just said to change the topic.

"Hmm? How did you know I came there?" Cale asked with a wary look in his eyes.

"Well, you were quite large, ya know. Your steps aren't that quiet. I thought ya were a monster."