"Yeah when his husband confronted about this. He said he would rather divorce him instead of leaving you two."

"T-that means w-we were the reason he got divorced?" He felt a little sad hearing it but the butterflies in his tummy were more in count.

"Like what you guys are even doing inside that large fucking mansion. When you don't even know a shit about his life?"

"H-he never told me. And I thought I should give him his privacy." He licked his lips. He had never tried to invade his life thinking that the other might not like it or he might trigger his past. He doesn't want to see him upset.

"Kim Taehyung you are an amazing alien. You should live on your planet. You don't deserve humans." Jimin sassed.

"I'm serious Chim." Taehyung cleared his throat.

"If you're serious then go and grab his ass or cry. It's on you. But let me tell you one thing, it's not just you who has the world captured around his finger.

There are lots of guys who are hell bent on capturing him too. Claim your property before it gets sold out to charity." Jimin replied sarcastically.

"What should I do then?" He sighed.

"Dumbo!! Try to confess your feelings and marry. Simple. It's not that you guys are in a dating stage."

"Alright If anything goes wrong and he leaves us. Then you are gonna bring him back to me and marry us together." Taehyung was dead serious and Jimin knew.

"A-alright now go. I wasted my precious time for you bitch." He cursed and cut the call.

Taehyung sighed heavily and laid down on his bed. He smiled looking at the frame hanging over the wall. A picture of Him standing beside Jungkook who was carrying a three years old Taemin while he was holding a lot of chocolate and showing them to his son who was grumpy.. while Jungkook was laughing at them. The picture was taken by Jimin when they went for a friendly trip to Jeju.

Thinking deeply about the past he smiled remembering the day he met Jungkook.

"Doctor my child.. h-he has caught fever since last week. He looks so thin too. Please check him." Taehyung asked worriedly to the pediatrician while holding his small child in his arms.

The doctor immediately took the 2 months old baby and checked his vitals. She laid him on the weight machine to see his weight.

"Oh my God. He's not even weighing 800 pounds Mr. Kim. Is he getting fed at least 4 times or not? Where is his mother? I need to examine the milk." She asked, giving the child back.

"He d-doesn't have any mother for now but I am feeding him his formula every time." He explained looking down.

She sighed.. "I'm sorry for that.. but not every child's body likes the formula. I guess this was the reason.. he's losing weight. As he wasn't even fed his colostrum.

But don't worry there are mothers out there who provide milk to orphan kids. You can hire anyone for your baby. My nurse will show you the rooms." She smiled giving the prescription.

Taehyung dumbly nodded and looked at the middle aged woman who was standing beside him. She led them outside.

"What happened to his mother son?" She asked, concerned.

"Umm.. She left us a week after he was born. We got divorced." He sighed patting his son's back.

"People these days.. How can she leave this innocent angel? Her heart must be made of trash I guess." She cursed.. Taehyung chuckled bitterly.