Valerie just took a deep breath and entered the room where Valeria was set down by Kol in Alaric's office.

He had made an impulse decision the moment he found out about Hope and Alaric just like he always did when things got hard.

Every Time someone was in danger or things were getting bad his first instinct was to wake up Valeria and everytime someone would stop him they even had to hide the coffin from him but he would somehow always find it.

Everyone understood, they probably would've done the same thing but they knew it was better for the spell to set in longer for her to be okay and Valerie thought it was ready.

She was ready to wake Valeria up again but first he had to make sure she was fine being terrified of the same thing that happened before to happen again and get everyone's hopes up.

She wanted to make sure and when she was sure she was going to wake the girl once in for all.

•═════•༺۝༻•═════•

A few hours later the sun was about to come up and Valerie was still working on Valeria when Kol burst into the room groaning as soon as he saw the girl still working.

"I told you..."

"And I'm done," Valerie replied quickly before he could begin to yell at her. "I made sure, I did every test, even the ones that Nora and Mary Louise did and didn't do. I did everything. She's okay. We can wake her up..."

"Are you sure?" Kol approached the girl inside the coffin scanning her features then his eyes rested at the sight of the dagger pierced into her chest.

"I've been sure for a while now..." Valerie stepped next to him looking down at the girl. "I just wanted to be really sure and trust me if we didn't need her right now I would've left her maybe two more years but I still don't think in my mind that would be enough and it's just completely ridiculous at that point I just..."

"I'm sorry for saying this is your fault" kol blurted out then paused feeling an unfamiliar feeling.

He had never apologized to someone for the way he acted, not even his family and whenever he did it meant he really messed up one if it was Valeria.

"I know you blame yourself for this and it really isn't your fault, it was hers, she was the one that did this..." he scoffed, shaking his head. "Her selfless ways got her into this mess and we couldn't have known about the spell either..."

"I'm still sorry about it. For it robbing you of so many years without her" Valerie finished and turned around.

"She's the one that should be apologizing to me about it, not you so may I?" He put his hand on the dagger and waited for her signal; she just nodded in response and Kol immediately removed the dagger. "How long do you think it'll take?"

"I could speed up the process and blood can also help..." Valerie went back to the coffin, setting her hand on Valeria's forehead.

"I'll go get some" Kol sped away and the heretic began to chant under her breath watching how the veins began to disappear making her smile.

Once they were completely gone Valerie moved away and watched how Kol sped back in the room with several blood bags in his hands.

"I'll get her a human after this but for now it'll work..." Kol paused when he saw Valeria's eyes flutter open and he quickly walked towards her.

"Kol..." she weakly said looking up to him.

"It's okay darling I'm here..." Kol put his hand on her face and brought the blood bag up to her mouth letting the liquid enter her mouth.