"I know you always do the right thing love but what I'm saying is now the right thing to do is be with your daughters" Kol told the girl and she nodded.

"And that's what I'll do I promise you I will"

Kol just smiled and leaned down, giving her a kiss on the lips. She thought it would be quick but Kol continued it while his hands traveled on her back all the way to her bottom pushing the covers off them.

"Kol..." Valeria breathed out trying to push away but she was lying if she said she didn't want him to continue. "I have to shower so I can leave..."

Kol groaned and moved to her neck leaving little nibbles then went lower until he reached her chest then she stopped him again.

"I'm serious" she gripped his neck pushing him off.

He took her hand and pulled it off his neck and gripped onto it pinning it on the bed. "Then perhaps we can take it to the shower" he leaned down and continued to kiss her chest.

Valeria leaned back letting him continue for a while. "Okay yeah let's go"

Kol looked up to her and smirked and immediately got up from the bed as well as her leading them to the bathroom.

•═════•༺۝༻•═════•

Valeria walked through the front doors of the Salvatore school with Kol by her side. All the students that were walking around just stared at them knowing they weren't familiar faces.

"Mom!" Lily came running down the hall and Valeria immediately turned and hugged the girl.

Everyone continued to look surprised to see her knowing it was someone they talked about for years not knowing if she was real.

"Hey...where's your dad?" Valeria pulled away.

"In his office with aunt Valerie," Lily replied.

"I have to go see him and then I'll find you okay?"

The twin nodded and then Valeria leaned down and gave the girl a kiss on the forehead before she walked away.

Kol gave the twin a fist bump and then followed behind the heretic.

"Maybe she's planning on leaving you again" a girl walked up to lily with another group of girls behind her.

"I mean when I saw her the other day she seemed pretty happy with Hope, maybe she's planning on leaving with her" some other girl added making the whole group laugh and then they walked away.

Lily stood there frozen not knowing what to say. She usually did have something to say but this time she didn't. Then she felt something rush in her.

Her hands turned red from her siphoning the books she was holding then she immediately stopped but it was too late she had heard something burst and then she quickly walked away.

•═════•༺۝༻•═════•

"I thought you were in your office" Valeria entered the library to see Valerie and Alaric there.

"I was but Valerie needed me. What's wrong?" He looked up from what he was doing.

"Nothing, I was here to see the girls and see what I can do about Hope" she replied and approached them looking at what they were looking at.

"I finally found a way to slow the magic from manifesting more into her. The spell and the herbs are here but I gave class in a few seconds..."

"It's ok I'll do it" Valeria interrupted.