Naruto sat down on the grassy floor, with the fox curling his body around the blond, constructing some type of circle.

Naruto's back rested against the bijuu's soft fur. Kurama's tail encircling slightly around the blond, the fox had his head rested on his paws.

"Okay, so?" Kurama's ear flickered, glimpsing at the blond, who seemed to be more relaxed, and calm.

"Okay so.."

XxX

"Next match! Taiyo Suzuki Vs Saito Kamado" Sakura declared openly, before shun shining away.

Taiyo swallowed the lump in his throat, before eyeing his opponent, his enemy seemed to have a bored, but confident look, on his face.

"Here we go..." Taiyo let out a small whine.

"Taiyo, Saito, walk forward!"

Saito let out an aggravated sigh before stepping forward, towards the yellow-eyed shinobi, Taiyo doing the same.

Saito's eyes met with Taiyo's yellow eyes, the 12-year-old's sunny eyes, glancing at Saito, with a challenging look.

"Ready?" Sakura called out.

"Ready," Saito announces, before getting into standpoint.

"Ready.." Taiyo hesitantly mumbles, positioning his hand on his weapon pouch, prepared to clasp a kunai or shuriken.

"Begin!"

XxX

Naruto had wrapped up his ranting, and spilling all his problems, to the bijuu, Kurama sat there listening, to every single word that slipped out the blond's lips.

"I see.. hmm, Want to destroy stuff, to let your anger out?" Kurama sighs, placing his paw on the blond's fluffy, soft hair.

"That's not even a question" Naruto grinned, standing up.

"Of course..." Kurama chuckles, as he poof'd into his human form, his dull hair swaying in the wind.

XxX

Saito had charged first, and the shinobi performed some hand signs, before jumping up. "Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (water shuriken technique!"

numerous shurikens made of water were now headed for Taiyo at an abrupt pace.

"Another water style user..' Taiyo gritted his teeth, before clasping his hands together and performing some hand signs.

'Wind release, great breakthrough'.

Taiyo breathes wind from his mouth, the wind pressure blowing away Saito's water shurikens.

However, Taiyo still heard a shuriken being flung toward him.

Taiyo whipped his head to see numerous physical shurikens charging at him.

Taiyo jumped back, but one of the shurikens managed to graze the boy's leg.

The teen landed on the concrete ground, before flicking his weapon pouch open, he clasped some shurikens, before aiming, and throwing them at his opponent, but before he threw the sharp weapons, he assembled some chakra into the weapon, enhancing the damage, that's if it makes contact.

The kunais coated with an insignificant amount of Taiyo's chakra were charging rapidly at Saito.

Saito studied the shurikens, and let out a sigh.

"Water release: water bowl" Saito emits a continuous jet of water from his hands, promptly blowing Taiyo's shurikens away.

Saito suddenly heard a low hiss sound, he whipped his head to see a paper bomb on his arm.