A recollection of Hasumi's past by your eyes.

The blood dripped from her chest.

The painful grimace sketched on her face.

The swords penetrate into her body.

And you remembered about the memories Hasumi killed herself to save the white demon she loved the most. You don't know why it gives you so much pain even you were not stabbing your own chest but yet you are suffering the same pain as Hasumi. 

Your feet gave up to stand, the mind disturb by the sharp stinging in your chest. You wonder if this really is the end of your life. No blood, no stab in your chest but dying because of the past haunting your mind. 

You but the white demon aware of the occurrence happening to her. The sorrow eating him alive, literally. Either he wants it or not, vow is still a vow no matter how he tries to elude it. The time is up, and he will never voluntarily accept it. His existence itself was a warning to whoever he is involved to. 

Soulmate. Long-last heart's desire and the only way to break the curse of his immortality was his soulmate itself. 

He intended to reveal it to the young lady he once fell for, but it never did. 

Second attempt, which is you. Never thought himself the soul within the locket actually switched to the body of someone. If the faith itself decides to turn out only to end the curse, then who is he to stop it? 

Before he even realized it, the divinity wrote differently from his expectation. 

Cliche enough, you think?

His eyes landed on the illuminated silver sword glowing the surface. Fist firmly gripped on his both sides before turning to glance to your fragile state on the edge of dying. The promise he pledged with you just a minute ago lingering through his mind. Hesitated blazing, temporizing the white demon action to take the sword and end all of this bullshit. 

Gradually, he calmed himself down instead of the thunderstorm climate change within his mind. Clearing his mind from all kinds of jesting trying to hold him back, he needs to make a quick decision to save both of them, from the freak dead fiance turning himself with his own will to become a grim reaper. 

Gin walked back close to the silver sword sitting still on the ground, bending his back and taking it by the right hand. Frowning, stealing a gaze to you, agonizingly, he muttered without your consent, 

"I'm sorry." I broke it again, the promise. Before blasting, annihilated towards the grim reaper within the silver sword. 

"Hey! Is that horn on your head?" 

The white demon so close to falling from the lonely snowy pine tree he was relaxing on, before a small, lightsome voice of a kid broke the peace of his realm of mind. A berserk sense lingered, hasten his face toward the young girl adorably blinking her eyes several times to it. Her hand gestured, beckoning to the two sticking weird pointy on his head.