7 - as characters

a/n:

in case if any of us feel kinda confuse with the storyline after part 5, the timeline will be around year 1600-1700 which is edo period in Japan and focus a little bit to Hasumi's story, doppelganger of yours and.... you will know as well who she is after read this chapter.

Enjoy ^^

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

"Can you promise me one thing?"

He wishes for a spear to strike his heart out from his body. Defeated by those emotions of hope filled in her hues, the white demon tightened the jaw. How would he dare to refuse this fallen angel, grant whatever wish the young lady wanted him to do? This unlucky young lady deserves everythings! Even well-being, good health and a right person to be by her side, in rain and shine.

She deserves better than all of this.

Raising his hand, he gripped her hands on his both cheeks and grabbing it softly, he cracked a smile. Eyes landed on her with adoration, a nod answers her plea.

"Anything for you."

Inhale a deep tremor breath , she stammered. "I-I wasn't lying when I said that I love you. With all my heart. You make my miserable condition aalive. There's... nothing I want more than you being with me. Promise m-me that you... w-whatever kind of situation. Please.... protect my s-sister, Akemi and Kotaro, her son... My nephew. They deserved better than me, who doesn't have much time...

They have a b-bright future than me, the sickly young lady. I have a hunch my Kotaro will bring out the changes in this city, o-or maybe the big scale... the whole country? He's a genius, you know? Like my sister."

The gentle wind blew, faintly slapping both of them. Day almost ended, changed by the shine of the moon. an obvious shape of fog escaped as she exhaled, a sign of the cold air coming effect by the height of the mountain where the temperature was quite lower than the average.

"Hasumi..."

You know the meaning of the looks on the white demon's face. The white demon grabbed her hand that still caressed his cheek, lost all his words.

The ache in his body roses as her pair of dull blue orb gazes into his crimson red.

You felt it.

That aches in him piercing your body too.

And here he thinks he is already being punished enough until Hasumi happens. This is the real punishment and the worse ever than everything.

The person he precious the most. The person who makes a turning point in his entire life. The person who cares about everyone more than her own health and feelings. The person who prioritizes her family, her sister and her nephew more than herself.

It's ironic when the person who is always looking up for the other person is the one who has been left behind because they're focusing too much on other people's life and forget their own happiness.

"You know I-I'm not the kind of person who would ask too many things from s-someone because of my own benefit, that's not in my n-nature to do that, you know me, right?" Hasumi takes a short break, before resume prompting what she had been holding.

"But, only this time... I'm asking you, Gin. I don't have m-much time now, i-it was too fast. My h-health, t-the odds and end in my household, t-the insistence from t-them was displeasing and now the wed t-they will arrange between m-me with the most known shaman clan, the second son of Ito's bloodline. A-and the same bloodline who... made you into... this. "