Chapter 8- nightmare

Start from the beginning

Scarlett's bikini

I finished putting my hair in a bun, pulling two pieces of my brown curtain bangs out.

"We're ready. Im coming in" I yelled walking into Aris room with Scarlett.

"Ugh I look fat." She complained looking at herself in the mirror.

"NO YOU DONT." Scarlett and I both yelled at her. Ari has always been very sensitive when it comes to her appearance. I wish she could see what I see in her.

"you look hot I'm sure Nic will love it." I patted her on her shoulders.

"You really think so- Wait what nooo." She turned redder then a tomato.

"Sure girl." Scarlett snorted grabbing her white fluffy towel and leaving the room.

I gave Ari a knowing look then followed Scarlett out the door.

"HEY ITS NOT TRUE OK?!" Ari screamed after me as I sprinted down the hallway and stairs.

"HOW ABOUT SHUT UP." Toni yelled from the front door I assume they were about to leave.

I rolled my eyes at him when I passed by. I opened the sliding door to outside letting the chilly air nip at my skin. I spotted Scarlett getting into the hot tub and I followed after her. The hot water tingled my feet and relaxed my muscles with the warm liquid. I have been tense for the last couple days and I'm still stressed on figuring out a way to tell my strict parents about my living and work situation. Aris parents are more chill so I think it will go well for her. i was pushed out of my thoughts when Ari slipped in.

"This is nice." She sighed getting comfortable. She's right and I hope it stays like this.
———————————————————————————
I got out of the hot tub first and headed to have a shower. I stepped into my room which was fully decorated the way I liked with a boho vibe, and my bathroom was styled the same. i slipped off my wet bathing suit and hung it on a rack I had on the back of my bathroom door. my bathroom was very nice, it had a big white bathtub and a separate 2 person marble shower with glass doors, it really was my dream bathroom. I hopped into the shower, turning the nob so it was a Lukewarm temperature. i showered off the chemicals from the hot tub then I washed my hair. i stepped out of the shower and rapped a towel around my body.

I unlocked the bathroom door and walked into my big walk in closet to find some clothes. I reached for a white oversized T-shirt that had a sun on it, but just as I went to grab it I noticed the black oversized T next to it.

"I don't own a plane T." I mumbled to myself pulling it out. I then realized it wasn't mine at all it was Ashes... and I still have his sweats, actually two pairs of sweats and his shirts. I never returned them. i looked over my shoulder to check the time when I saw it was 12:34 at night. I hope he's still awake. I changed into my shorts and t-shirt, gathered his clothes in my hands and headed to his room. I kind of liked the idea of seeing and talking to him no matter how much I didn't want to.

"Ash?" I asked knocking on the door. No answer. So I knocked again thinking he didn't hear me. I was about to walk away when I heard a faint mumble from inside.

"What?" I asked pressing my ear to the door.

"No... no stop." I heard faint cry's. Is he in trouble? Should I go in? What if he's fucking? But what if he isn't? I thought long and hard and made up my mind to go in. I creaked open the door slightly and peeked in, it was dark and I couldn't see much, the moon light shone on the bed where Ash lay.

"Stop." He said again, more angry this time.

"Ash?" I called dropping his clothes on a chair and slowly approaching him. that's when I realized he's having a nightmare. His body is covered in sweat, his eyebrows are pulled together as if he's in pain and  his eyes are moving rapidly underneath his eye lids.

"Hey Ash it's just a dream." I whispered softly.

I reached out to touched his cheek when suddenly his eyes shot open, he grabbed my wrists in a tight grip and flipped me over so he was sitting on top of me with his legs on either sides on my thighs and holding my wrists down firmly on the bed. i looked into his eyes shocked and frightened at his suddenly movement but all I was met with was raging anger, sadness and... fear swimming in his ocean eyes.

"Ash it me. It's me Sienna I'm sorry." I told him wincing in pain when his grip tightened. He looked confused and it seemed like he was still dreaming.
———————————————————————————
Ashton Hernandez

I finally did it, I caught him. I finally pinned him down. Although I know this is a dream, it's always a dream I can't escape from and always has the same outcome but this time is different. I got him. The one who killed my sister. i want to make his death slow and painful but it angers me this is not reality, and this time I don't want to wake up yet. i raise my first to punch him but freeze when I hear it. A soft call, a warm voice calling my name.

"Who are you?" I call back.

"Ash it's me Sienna." I hear back. That's when the dream melts away like clouds and reveals my dark room and Sienna... Lying on my bed, I see pain in her eyes and that's when I realize I have her pinned down ruffly. I immediately release her and shift so I'm sitting at the corner of my bed. I let my head fall in my hands and tug at the roots of my hair. I finally caught him but it was only her.

"Ash.. I'm sorry i didn-" she tried.

"Just get out." I growled cutting her off.

"ok.. I'm sorry." I felt the dip in the bed leave and her soft foot steps pass me. Until they stopped infront of me. I kept my head in my hands. I hated how she found me venerable. Scared.

"Ash.. I- I want you to talk to me. all you have been is cold and I barely see you, yet this was your idea."

"Leave. I don't want you hear. I didn't in the first place but I vowed not to let anyone innocent die again." I was shouting now all the anger pooling out of me in one blow.

She flinched away falling on to her ass from her crouching position. Damnit.

"Sienna I-" I tried softening my voice but in one swift move she cut me off. Hugging me. the warmth she brought with her was something I always craved but knew I didn't deserve it. Not again. But I was greedy and wanted this to last, just one more time, so I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my head in the crook of her neck immediately smelling her perfect strawberry and roses sent.

"Ash.. I don't know what happened but I know how you feel to be haunted by your past." She spoke softly "and if you want to share you can, and I will share my past because for once I trust a guy again. I trust you. but I will wait if your not ready."

"I don't think I ever will be. I'm a fucking mafia leader. I don't have emotions." I mumbled from in her neck.

"I don't think that's true. One day you'll see."

"Will you stay with me?" I asked hesitantly, I didn't want to be too forward of scare her off. But I also didn't like asking this if someone.

"Sure." She spoke with the most certainty.

I pushed myself back on the bed, her still in my arms and falling on my side pulling her with me. i pulled her tighter against me loving the warmth she surrounded me with. i sighed and relaxed as she did the same. and just when darkness took over me again it stayed dark. The whole night she was with me.
———————————————————————————what do you think of this chapter?
Also thank you to those who comment on things you like and spelling errors, I write fast with many ideas and trying to get a chapter out fast for you guys so I don't catch it much.
I also want to leave the other characters to your imagination that's why I didn't make any end credits for them. <3 thank you for all the support.