Episode 5: Days...and days.....until...?

Start from the beginning

I straightened my uniform once more before grabbing my school bag and exiting my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Round 6 will begin soon.

I took my seat in the classroom and observed my classmate's faces out of habit. They still didn't look all too happy. I decided to take out my notebook and continued where I left off while I wait for the round to begin.

' Class B - ( Eliminated via vote )  Watanabe, Beppu, Sumida, Moriyama, Yonezu

( Eliminated by class murderer ) Nakanishi, Asako,  

( Dead ) .....

Something peculiar about Class B is the fact that only two were eliminated via Class Murderer. They've also experienced no actual deaths in their class, and Class B has been targeted by Class A in voting elimination in an attempt to cause panic for the former, but suprisingly enough, Class B did well in maintaining their morale. Class A must be frustrated with them.  '

Ichinose is the leader of Class B and she's publicly shown her natural charm when it comes to uniting people of her class. She's a natural born leader with a good sense of direction...

However.....

Will Ichinose be able to keep that same mentality in a situation that involves life and death? Her class may be fine now, but in my calculations, they wouldn't very last long if they opt with this same approach or decided to stay under Ichinose's leadership.

....

One other thing to note regarding Ichinose....is...

There's a look in her eyes. A look I managed to witness 2 days ago when I was doing my tasks and I coincidentally ended up meeting her alone. We talked for a bit regarding how the general situation is going on in our respective classrooms but then we suddenly heard a yell from one of the corners of the mall...