"Listen Padfoot is Innocent of those Crimes in fact the reason he broke out Last summer was to kill but not me no but he was going after the one who did so Peter Pettigrew", Harry replied telling her what he could for now which the woman looked at the dog then back to Harry.

"So the real Criminal is dead and what your this mutt is going to get a Trial or something", His aunt asked which harry shook his head.

"Wormtail Lives sadly enough as he escaped again so Sirius has to be in hiding and is living with me in the attic which before you ask has a hidden area that only I can access so I wont be down here bothering you", Harry told her which the woman wide eyed then looked at the dog once more.

"Capture him and get yourselfs out of our lives as soon as possible", Petunia told the dog who growled at her before Harry rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever Aunt petunia were just going to go just make sure Marge doesn't look out the window as the Weasleys should be here any minute", harry told her which the woman nodded with her eyes narrowed and they all went back into the living room where harry exited the house with Padfoot and his trunk.

Getting out to the front Harry walked to the side walk and sat down on his trunk to wait while Padfoot sat beside him on the ground. They didn't have to wait that long however as they saw the Familiar Blue 1962 Ford Anglia 105E came up the street slowly and in the car Harry could see a weasley he hasn't seen yet but he had long Red hair and looked to be in his eairly twenties meaning this boy was more then likely Bill Weasley. In the back However Harry could see Hermione which made him smile.

When the car pulled up harry stood and the Older weasley with the shoulder length long hair came out along with hermione who ran around and gave harry a hug.

"Oh Harry How was your summer", hermione Said as she nearly cruched his ribbs which harry chuckled and hugged her.

"Good and actually I got some things to tell you but first I have a Dog here you may Reconise", Harry told her which hermione's eyes widened as she looked to See Padfoot sitting their and wagging his tail but also looking better groomed then when she last saw him.

"Snuffles?", Hermione asked in surprise which the dog barked confirming who he was which Hermione released harry while the older boy walked over.

"Sorry to break up the reunion you two but I'm a bit surprised to see Harry Potter has a Dog I thought he had an Owl", The redhead asked which both looked over at him and Harry rose a brow.

"Um Bill I guess and Yeah I have an Owl but I sent her ahead as she knows where the burrow is", Harry replied which the Weasley smiled and held out his hand.

"Well since we know one another's names It's to meet you Harry Potter I've heard a lot of stories from Ron but I'd like to hear your point of view as I know my brother and he tents to excaudate things though your Friend Hermione here as told me all about your little adventures and if I'm correct since this is a black dog that looks like a grim I presume this is Sirius Black", Bill said which Harry and Padfoot's mouths dropped and both looked at hermione.

"Sorry but Ron hasn't told anyone apparently about what happened even the twins...Honestly why wouldn't he tell anyone I mean I told my parents everything even if they nearly didn't let me attend again but I explained to them that I was being reckless", Hermione said while also apologising which Harry and Padfoot let out a sigh.

"Yes it's him but don't tell any Ministry officials or percy for that Matter as he's a stickler for the rules and would rat Sirius out if it ment he could secure a Ministry position", Harry told him which Bill waved it off.

"no problem the little twat moved out to an appartment and is working at the ministry working on Cauldron bottom Regulations honestly the Idiot...His Room is where you can stay unless you wish to bunk with Ron again", Bill told him which Harry shrugged.