'The docks!' It was good that the ocean was finally in view, but unfortunately for her, her stamina was running low and she had to go back on land soon. Suddenly, her body stopped moving but it was still hovering above the ground. "Fufufu..." a familiar laugh was heard by her side.

Using only her eyes to see, she saw the familiar pink feathered cloak of her capturer. "Too bad for you, Witch Doctor, but I win." as he said that, something heavy fell onto her body and brought her towards the ground. The strings that were on her body caused cuts on her skin before she was body slammed to the pavements of Dressrosa. "AHH!"

Machvise got up from the crater he had caused and there laid an unconscious and a most likely broken (Y/n) in the ground. "Good job, Machvise." Doflamingo praised the man before walking to the supernova. He picked her up by the back of her outfit and dragged her back to the castle, his family in tow.

<i'm assuming machvise can make himself as heavy as a ton only, because if it was at least 10 tons then you're dead>

"Bring the seastone cuffs. She won't be able to escape after this."

== F L A S H B A C K ==

There was a legend from years ago, that there was a cursed race that resides in the West Blue. No one knew which island specifically since the race travels from island to island, but no one thought of them since there wasn't any tragedies or crimes happening ever since, so the "normal" humans thought that the race were extinct.

One day, while walking through the forest of Ohara, a hunter happened to see a woman in the middle of a clearing. The only thing there with her was a lone flower. He was about to ask the woman what she was doing in the middle of the forest when suddenly the woman waved her hand and a field of flowers started growing around her in a second.

"Witch!" the hunter exclaimed and caught the attention of the woman. "Witch!" he exclaimed again before running out of the forest and into town. "There's a witch here!" he spread the news to everyone who began to panic.

Residents of the town prepared weapons and headed to where the hunter had seen the woman. They didn't find the woman at the same spot, but they found a cabin nearby. And another, and another. There was actually a small village of witches living on their island!

"Begone!"

"Don't bring your curse to us!"

They shouted at the villagers while destroying all the houses and the structures.

The witches did nothing but save their village and protect themselves from the angry people. The most they had done was to summon a creature of some kind to assist them, but none of the magic was used to attack.

It wasn't until the chief of the village used his powers to push his village and his people away from Ohara's citizens. He shifted the island's land and raised it to form a hill that could be mistaken for a mountain at the edge of the island.

Since then, no one has seen a witch in the mainland and assumed that the race had extinct or had moved to another island.

That was, until a young girl with black hair and wide blue/brown eyes was met with a girl of similar age that has (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. "Hello!" the former was surprised at the sudden presence and instinctively stepped away. "Wait! I just want to be friends!"

The older girl was confused. 'Friends?' she thought. She literally got picked on by a group of kids their age a few minutes ago "Why would you want to be friends with me? Who are you? I have never seen you before." the other child lightened up, "My name is (Y/n)! And I live up there!" the younger girl, now known as (Y/n) introduced herself as she pointed to the only hill that exists on Ohara.

Nurse (One Piece/Law x reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara