CHAPTER 87: Who's Who

Currently, the teachers and the staff of U.A. Academy is at the Faculty Office, where they discuss what just happened. Out of all, All Might is feeling guilty and frustrated. 

"Sorry, everyone.. I took a precious bath and I enjoyed it until the night.. I'm really s-sorry..!" All Might apologized while shaking.

"It's not your fault, you weren't there after all." Midnight replied.

After that, the atmosphere became quiet and tense. All of them are frustrated and Remi is upset because of the media reporters.

"Now, what should we do? What about that student from Shota-san's class? Wouldn't we rescue him from the villains?" Hikari snapped.

"We should make a plan first, or else it will be in vain." the apprentice teacher from the Fairy Race, Yokochi replied.

"We shouldn't rush our plans to get Bakugo-san back, we need to make sure that it is not risky." Nezu said.

"But, if you're a hero.. there's always a risk, right? That's why.. many heroes dies when they're saving someone, right?" Hikari replied, she then looks at her side and she tapped his shoulder.

"What do you think, Ranpo-san?" Hikari asked.

"If a candy is broken, you need to eat it." Ranpo replied, which made Hikari's sweat to drop.

'All he talks about is sweets.. N-Never mind..'  Hikari thought with a sweat.

"What about you, L-san? What do you think?" she asked the other detective, hoping that she'll get a nice and helping answer.

"I agree with Ranpo." the male called 'L' replied, which made Hikari disappointed.

'I really don't get these two..'  she thought.

"Oi, Hikari. Why are you asking those things, huh? Could it be that, you're the villain's secret informant?" Remi suddenly said, causing the other teacher's eyes to widen.

"Remi-kun! That's not it, that's awful! DON'T SAY THAT HIKARI-CHAN IS A TRAITOR!" Enoshima barged in.

"The teachers, the Pussycats and those two druids were the only one who knew about the location of the training camp!" Present Mic followed.

"Mic, cut it out." Midnight replied.

"What will happen to this academy-- U.A. if there's really a traitor among us, huh?" Remi said.

"War? No. Blood is to shed. Lives will lose." Remi added, which caught Enoshima off guard.

"But, Remi. You can't say that you're not innocent even if you suggested that, you still need a proof." Snipe interrupted.

"Who knows? Maybe you- the one who suggested it is the traitor after all." Present Mic followed.

"NO! THERE'S NO TRAITOR AMONG US!" Enoshima interrupted.

"WE ARE ALL FAMILY, RIGHT? RIGHT!" Enoshima yelled.

"Calm down, everyone. We should lower our voices and talk about this properly." Isabella snapped.

They all then sighed and they calmly sat down again, this made Nezu sip his tea and Enoshima looked down as she held her forehead.

"I am innocent, and I will prove it. Even though spears are to hit me." Hikari said.

"I say the same." Yokochi followed.

"Don't say such things. Who knows.. if your life is already ending, huh?" Midnight interrupted.

"Stop it, don't talk about dying." Isabella replied.

"Yeah, it is just the beginning of a new semester. You should teach the students with more knowledge, don't die." Nezu followed.