CHAPTER 46: Tremble, Fakes

Todoroki got stabbed again on his left arm, Stain was about to cut him but a green lightning energy suddenly interrupted his plans.

"MIDORIYA!" Todoroki yelled while taking out the blades on his arm.

"I CAN MOVE NORMALLY FOR SOME REASON NOW!"   Midoriya told the heroes via her Mind Infiltration quirk.

"A time limit?" Todoroki asked.

"No.. that kid should've been the last one he got. I can't move yet." Native interrupted.

'Is this guy's blood type O?'  Stain thought and Midoriya answered him "YES!"

Stain was confused at how can she sense his thoughts so he punched Midoriya's stomach to free himself.

"STAND BACK, MIDORIYA!" Todoroki warned and Midoriya quickly jumped to avoid Todoroki's ice attack.

"..he takes in a person's blood to keep them from moving." Midoriya coughed before talking again. "It's less effective on people based on their blood types!"

"Blood type..? Mine's B.." Native said. "I'm type A..." Iida followed.

"Blood type? That's correct." Stain replied.

Hero Killer: Stain,
Quirk: Bloodcurdle
by tasting someone's blood, he can stop their movements for up to 8 minutes! 0, A, AB and B, the amount of time he can stop them goes in that order from least to most!

"I can't really do anything just by knowing his Quirk, though." said Midoriya.

"I wanted to hurry up and carry those two out of here but he can react so fast, he can avoid ice and fire. I can't leave myself that open." Todoroki followed.

"I think our best option is to hold on by avoiding close combat until the pros get here." he continued, Midoriya looked at him.

"I'll distract him, so you support me from behind, Todoroki-kun!" she told the male while getting up.

Todoroki looks at her wound and he noticed that it was already healed.

"That's a pretty big risk, but yeah... The two of us will protect them!" he stated as he attacked the hero killer with his right side. 

'Iida, I've been worried about you since your older brother was attacked. Because I know well the face of someone who would act on pent-up resentment.'

'I also know just how narrow the field of vision for someone like that.'

'That day, I told my mother everything about what happened and about who I am now. She cried and apologized, forgiving me with a smile surprisingly quickly.'

'She told me to move forward without anything holding me back would make her happy and be her salvation.'

'The old me would definitely not have been able to choose my father's agency for the internship.'

"Iida, the only words I can tell you are.. LOOK PROPERLY AT WHAT YOU WANT TO BE!" Todoroki yelled while activating his left side.

Midoriya took the chance to attack her opponent but the hero killer kicks her at the stomach causing her plan to backfire, Stain then approaches Todoroki and he plans to cut his arm.

'If I won't stand right now.. I'll never, ever be able.. to catch up to them, or brother!'  Iida thought while getting up, Stain noticed that the effect worn out and he immediately retreated.

Midoriya noticed him acting weird and she forced herself to get up, the rests also noticed this.

"HE'S RETREATING! FOLLOW HIM!" Midoriya yelled.