"I didn't want to say it out loud..." I dragged on. "But yeah, it is a little weird. Why do you want to get her something?" I questioned.

   "Well, she's important to two people that are important to me. Both of them would do anything for her." (Y/n) looked in my direction, a soft expression on his face. It gave me a bit of ease to urge him on.

   "Ah, well, obviously I'm talking about Mikey and Draken!" He chuckled, before looking forward. We arrived at the shopping district, (Y/n) unzipped his school bag and took out a handy reusable shopping tote.

   "I want you to lead the way. You probably know what girls like better than I would." (Y/n) encouraged.

   I rubbed the back of my neck, my ego once again being boosted which seemed to make (Y/n) happy. We walked around in search for a good store to begin at.

   "Now that you mention it..." I lead us into a cute antique shop and started to look around. "Doesn't Emma like Draken?"

   (Y/n) seemed a little apprehensive at that comment. Looking like he didn't really want to answer it.

   "Well, I don't feel like that's really my place to say if she does or doesn't. But if we're keeping it between us then probably. She's been glued to him like that for years." He knelt down to admire some glass figurines in a case. "Maybe glued is the wrong word. She just enjoys being around him, it's very obvious she cares deeply for him."

   I nodded my head, glancing at all the random nicknacks that lined the walls and shelves.

   "I noticed that too. Do you think Draken likes her?" I asked. While I was being a little nosy I didn't mean any harm by it.

   (Y/n) looked over at me, he seemed to be debating on telling me something.

   "He's never said he liked her, not romantically at least." He began. "But as one of his best friends..." (Y/n) looked me in the eyes, standing straight and putting his hands in his pockets. "First, this stays between us, it's speculation only. I don't tell my friends secrets." He spoke clearly.

   I nodded, I had to respect his incentive for privacy. I know he kept everything anyone told him private if it needed to be. I know that would include what I told him if I needed as well.

   "Of course. I won't tell a soul." I reassured him.

   (Y/n) sighed, turning in my direction.

   "I think he likes her. I can't say for certain if he loves her, but if nothing else he values her deeply as a friend." (Y/n) began to walk back to me and I led us out of the store.

   "I see..." I stayed silent again as I formulated more questions. "Can I ask you something?"

   "Sure. What's up?" (Y/n) asked back.

   "Why don't you and Emma get along? Honestly I can't see why anyone wouldn't like you." I said truthfully. At least on the surface, (Y/n) was a extremely friendly and caring guy. He was hard working and rational. Sure there were some things I didn't know, but for the most part he was great.

   (Y/n)'s cheeks visibly reddened, he looked away, furrowing his eyebrows as he chuckled.

   "Pffft, now aren't you a flatterer." He tried to brush off the embarrassment. "I'm glad you think of me positively. But it's just reality that I can't get along with everyone. Even if I really want to. It especially sucks being a people pleaser and there's people who are never satisfied."