•{|🏝Beach Fun 🏝|}• !Human/High School AU!

Start from the beginning

•~•

"Finally! We're here! I'm so EXCITED to get my toes in those waters!" Yang commented as she smiled with excitement towards the view of the coasts as they began to head up the rocky path which led to the shore of the coasts. "I'm so excited that I get to experience this at least once in my life..." Ming spoke as she carried her belongs and towel close as her and the rest went close to the edge of the coastline, seeing the waters rise and crash against the rocky walls of the cliff. "This is gonna be AWESOME! Me and the group, finished senior year, ready to DIVE into the waters on the first week of SUMMER!" Po shouted with his paws in the air as Ti rolled her eyes with a smile and got everything set up and went to grab some more things she needed from the car. Ming simply smiled and went over on the edge of the coastline, looking at the furious waves that crashed against the walls, Tai looking at her from behind and feeling a small blush rise on his cheeks. "Oooooo...someone's face is getting red!" Yang said cheekily, her having a smug look on her face. "Ugh, whatever...I feel nothing for her..listen why don't YOU go off somewhere and...I DON'T KNOW! Play in the waters or whatever..." Tai grumbled as Yang only snickered. "Ok! But just so you know, this is the perfect setting for you to confess to Ming! You've had a crush on her ever since middle school!" Yang responded, Tai's face growing even more redder but soon calmed once he thought through what she said. "Hmmm...." He mumbled, looking back at Ming and then getting an idea. As Ming stared at the sunset in the horizon, Tai went by her side and stared at it too with a small smile. "The sunset is beautiful isn't it?" Asked Tai, catching Ming's attention. "Oh...! Y-Yeah...it's beautiful. I love the sunset." She responded with a stutter but only for Tai to chuckle from it, causing her to blush. "Well...why don't we get in the water, I'd love to touch the waves again after so long you know." Tai spoke, Ming looking at him in surprise but soon smiled with glee from the idea. "That'll be great...should we alert the others on it?" She asked, Tai shaking his head. "Nope, I want it to be just me and you...but they can join us if THEY want to..." he replied, Ming blushing even more but smiling at him. "Ok."

•~•

The group was heading down the rocky paths to the shore of the coasts, excited to jump in the waters. "I'm SO gonna be soaked in the waters but it'll be WORTH IT!" Yang said with ambition as she raced Po down the path, Po barely keeping up of course. "Slow d-down Yang...! Hehehe, I'm excited too but cmon!" He said with a chuckle, Ti smiling and going to him to help him catch up, leaving Tai and Ming behind. "Sooo...why did you only want US to go to the waters...?" Ming asked Tai oddly anxiously, Tai looking back at her in surprise from how she sounded. "Well...I wanted to tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you ever since the first of middle school when we first met..." Tai replaced softly, making Ming look at him with her eyes widened. "Me..? B-But...I thought you barely liked being around me...you've avoided me ever time to tried to connect with you." She spoke with a bit of sadness in her voice, Tai felt a bit of guilt for how he tried to ignore her for the past year with her, but he then got an idea. "Hey...maybe when we make it to the waters, we can talk there. It's a better setting to talk..." he said as he smiled at her, her looking confused but sighing as they continued down to the waters of the coasts. After a long walk, the five finally made it to the sea. Yang threw down her towel and smiled with more ambition as she prepared to run into the water, making sure her bathing suit was on tight before charging into the waves that came in. Po soon joined her, him running into the waters with her and trying his best not to get crashed by the waves. "Hold on Po! Here comes a BIG one!" Ti shouted as Po was distracted by Yang splashing everywhere, then at the last moment, getting pushed into the water by a huge wave. "AUGH-" he shouted as he hit the water, the rest bursting out laughing, especially Tai who was still beside Ming back on the shore. "Wow! Hehehe...I hope he's ok." Ming said softly as she giggles into her paw, Tai smirking. "He'll be fine! Now...about the thing I wanted to talk to you about...let's go into the water, not too far out but just for us to..." he stopped, Ming wanting to hear more from him. "To do what...?" She asked, "To talk." Tai replied, gently grabbing her hand and leading her to the water, Ti watching as he does so. Ming was surely surprised and a bit anxious but stayed calm and followed Tai deeper into the water but not too deep. They kept going until the water reached they're upper bodies, them staring into the sunset as they felt the waves coming in past them. Then suddenly, Tai grabbed Ming's other hand and held them both with his own as he turned to her, looking into her bright turquoise green eyes. "Uhm...Tai...about the thing you wanted to tell me, w-what is it...?" She asked nervously as she stared back into his brighter yellow and orange eyes. Tai only signed and blushed a bit as he began to speak. "Ming Yue, I-...I've been feeling...honest feelings towards you ever since middle school. I liked you as a friend at first but now...I've grown so attached to you. I might've been avoiding you but that's because I didn't like showing my true feelings, and I'm sorry for doing that to you...what I want you to know is...I like you. Ever since high school started I've wanted to love you and be there for you like how you was always there for me...so I thought of planning this trip, to finally confess and tell you that, I love you Ming." Tai said as he tried his best not to make straight eye contact, Ming's cheeks glowing a bright red as she was stunned from his confession. "I get it if you don't like me...I've been ignoring you ever since freshman year and...I don't deserve you." Tai said with his head down in shame, only for him to feel a hand on his cheek, his eyes opening wide and him seeing Ming with a warm smile and tears on her face. "Tai...I've felt the same way to you too. I've loved you ever since freshman year and I wanted to be close to you but when you began giving me the silent treatment and not hanging out with me...I felt a bit heartbroken. But I forgive you...and glad that you feel the same that I've felt. I love you too Tai Lung. I've always have..." She spoke lovingly as Tai's own eyes widened in shock and his cheek reddened. "Wow...I guess we both loved...each other." Tai spoke as he got closer to Ming, her doing the same and smiling happily to him as they held they're hands together, fingers entwined. "Yeah..." Ming replied as her face got closer to Tai's, they're eyes locked and lips almost touching. Then finally, they're lips connected and they embraced the kiss they began to have, eyes closed and arms wrapped around each other in loving embraces. Ti and the others watched in awe at the scene and Yang cheered them on, interrupting they're moment. "Awww! You guys are adorable together! I gotta get a picture!" She spoke, startling the two and rushing out that water to go get her phone, as she did so, Tai and Ming immediately separated themselves and looked away blushing red as tomatoes. The others only laughing as they snickered as well.

•~•

After a long evening of playing in the waters, the group was resting and chilling on the sand under the night starry skies. Tai and Ming was sitting next to each other on a towel having small talk and sharing they're sweet moments together as Ti and Po had they're moments as well, Yang on the other hand, listening to her music as she jammed to the beatbox she brought with them on the trip. "You know Tai, I enjoyed the trip. Especially with what you said out in the sea...I felt touched in my heart when you said all those sweet things to me." Ming spoke as she rested her head on Tai's shoulder, wrapped in her own towel to dry off from the cold water. "I know you loved it. Cause I love you..." Tai replied with a little smile as he looked down at her own eyes. "I love you too, Tai Lung." Said Ming as the two smiled at each and rested they're heads on one another as they stared up at the night sky near the waters.

•~•

•{|🏝The End🏝|}•