-Now-

**{H2O}{by: Naika}

Ugh, this song is 🥵

I hold my legs up as he gently kisses my behind. Each kiss stings and my erection tightens.

I peer down at him, "Fiat." I whine.

"Yes baby? Am I hurting you?"

I shake my head. I only wanted him to look at me, with the look that melts.

I reach for his face and brush my fingertips against his jaw.

"I love you." I tell him.

"I love you too. You have bruises." He tells me with furrowed brows.

"Bruises heal quickly."

He nods and ducks his head as he gently grazes his lips against my throbbing back side.

On and off I feel guilty. I think to stop sometimes but it's addicting.
His kisses slowly travel up the back of my legs and I spread for him.

I watch intently as he gently kisses and sucks at my inner thighs. His tenderness makes me  ache all over for him.
He wraps his arms around my legs and takes my erection into his mouth.

I lean up onto my elbows and watch him as he slowly grazes his tongue against the tip of me.

I toss my head back and try not to moan too loudly.

He swallows me and I lay back and cover my face. I arch my back and groan into the pillow.

He releases me and trails kisses from my groin to the inside of left hip. He gently licks and sucks softly at his brand.

I shudder, and reach for his hair. The moment I feel the velvety softness against my fingertips I'm in agony to have him inside.

I lift the pillow, "Fuck me please." I tell him.

His eyes flicker up to meet my gaze. He doesn't blink as he bites deeply into the tender mark and I cover my face to moan aloud.

After a few minutes he relents I feel him positioning himself between me. He gently removes the rose and I sigh.

I lift the pillow to watch him as he guides himself to kiss me. He pulls my legs up placing them on each shoulder.

Our eyes meet as he slowly pushes through until he touches the end of me.

Fuck, he feels too good.

He groans and rubs his face against my right leg before gently kissing me there.

He gives me goosebumps, how can every touch always make me feel so loved?. I want it to last forever. Being his is so addicting.

His pace starts to speed up and I swiftly pull my legs from his shoulders. I bend my legs and place my fingers below his belly button stalling him.

His eyebrows furrow, "Am I hurting you baby?" He asks so tenderly.

It doesn't hurt anymore than usual but I can't help myself, I lie.

"Yes, it hurts. Go slow."

He firmly runs his hands down my thighs possessively as he starts a slow pace.

Each move has so much intent the tension grows and my skin sizzles with anticipation.

I close my eyes and savor the feel of him deep inside.

The slower he goes the deeper he pushes the faster my heartbeats. I toss my head back and lift my bottom up to meet him. I go so slow as I feel myself swallow him.

He holds my hips and halts at the end of me for almost a minute. The electricity seems to crackle in the air. He is driving me mad with lust as the tension builds between us.

He lays across me pinning me and I feel his heartbeat against mine as he kisses me.

He pauses and I take over rolling my hips and fucking him slowly.

He wraps his fingers around my throat and a shudder against him.

As if reading me his grasp tightens gradually. I tilt my head back and he tightens his grasp as he once again meets the end of me.

I moan aloud and his fingers loosen.

With his free hand he firmly forces my hip down onto the bed as he takes over. His pace gradually increasing.

He fucks me harder, and already I want to burst.

I try to lift to meet him but he presses firmly into his mark and I gasp.

"I'm cuming." I warn him and his pace becomes more vicious.

His fingers tighten around my neck and my heart skips a beat as I reach the edge faster.

I place my hand over his prompting him to tighten his fingers.

He gradually tightens them until my breathing stops.

But his hips don't he fucks me rough and deep.

Oh fuck! Am I dying? This feels too fucken good.

I close my eyes tight and colors begin to swirl behind my eye lids.

I dig my nails into his back as my orgasm seems to radiate throughout me.

The moment my heart flutters he releases me and I gasp for air.

"Are you ok?" He asks me.

In response I lift myself from the bed and fuck him harder as the orgasm seems to reverberate.

"More." I beg him.

He groans, "If you're good I'll do it again another day."

"Promise?"

"I promise baby." He says before kissing me.