Chapter 2: Change

"The night guard isn't here tonight!" Chica was screaming from the east hall.

"Did he quit?" I heard Freddy ask. I saw Bonnie was sitting close to him. I felt a little bit jealous. Of course, he's sitting next to the bear. The chicken is only mildly annoying me right now with her screaming.

We were all wrong. We learned that when Mr. Afton came into the pizzeria. Bonnie, Chica, and Freddy all took their places on the stage. I rushed to the pirate cove taking my place there. It looked like Mr. Afton was carrying a box. It sounded like clanging metal.

"What is he doing with Bonnie?" I whisper to myself as I watch Bonnie being dragged away to the repair room. I decided to follow them. There was dim light throughout the dining area. So, it wasn't completely pitch black.

"What are you doing?" Freddy harshly whispered to me. I ignored him. I especially didn't want to talk to him when he might steel Bonnie from me.

((Yandere much))

I continued to follow Mr. Afton and Bonnie down the long hallway. They entered the repair room. I stood behind the door that was cracked open. I looked through.

He was taking out Bonnie's endoskeleton. The stuff that was in the box was...human animatronic parts? I didn't look at Bonnie's endoskeleton. It was mostly because for animatronics you usually didn't show it unless you were very close to the other animatronic.

((Yep that's now a sentence))

Mr. Afton was putting the human-like parts onto Bonnie. His hair was dark indigo. He had bunny ears. And a well fit body. When Mr. Afton finished dressing him. Bonnie wore a purple-tinted dress shirt, a black suit vest, dark purple dress pants, black dress shoes, and his iconic red bowtie.

Of course, I didn't have a plan back to Pirates cove without being noticed. For some reason when Mr. Afton walked by me and didn't notice I was there. I opened the repair rooms door so I could walk in. Bonnie had been turned off for the entire replacement of parts. Suddenly he had turned on again scaring me.

"YARR!" I scream.

"I thought you were a pirate. Not scared of anything." Bonnie laughed at me.

"Well, I'm sorry if seeing a human animatronic turn on is terrifying!" I say sarcastically.

"Wait, what." Bonnie looked down to see himself fully now. "I'm- I have a humanish body! Also, you didn't talk much in character Foxy."

"I'm sorry sometimes it's hard to keep up the pirate's way speech!" I reply.

Man, that was a long chapter again. Make sure to read the next chapter! 

Girl this chapter was shorter than the last one...you be lying.